• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Ghost Pokemon?

Favourite Ghost Pokemon?

• Gastly

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Haunter

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Gengar

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Misdreavus

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Sableye

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Shedinja

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Shyppet

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Banette

• Duskull

• Dusclops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drifloom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drifblim

• Mismagius

• Spiritomb

• Dusknoir

• Froslass

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Rotom

• Garitina

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghost Type Master

Soul Silver better than HG
Years
  • Whats your favourite Ghost pokemon?

Gastly
    Haunter
    Gengar
    Misdreavus
    Shuppet
    Banette
    Sableye
    Duskull
    Dusclops
    Froslass
    Rotom
    Spiritomb
    Dusknoir
    Mismagius
    Giratina
    Drifloom
    Drifblim
    Shedinja

My favourite is Gengar becuase its so awesome looking and also because well my avatar saids it all.

Just to let you know Shuppet and Giratina is spelt wrong on the poll ok dont pest me about it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Haunter by default.

Then there is:

Smeargle
    -Conversion -Curse -Shadow Force -*normal type recovery move*

Smeargle can get the stat bonus from Curse then Convert to the Ghost type for the duration of its life in battle and do the healthy mess around thing. And hit for a harder Shadow Force. Which looks cool coming from a Smeargle.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    Second for Haunter, followed by Misdreavus. Haunter looks absolutly awesome, and I love the joker-ish personality given to it in the anime.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • I liked Spiritomb. It looked weird to me, but I think it's better than Sableye. Plus, it was also a Dark/Ghost type. Put that with the Wonder Guard ability and you are UNSTOPPABLE. Kinda.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • wait.... Need to point out there is a few spelling mistakes in the poll XD Girantina and Shuppet you spelt them wrong

anyways my fav well in between Gengar and Misdreaveus.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Gengar is a classic favourite for me - it has a great, scary design, just like any dark type should and it's hugely useful in competitive battling.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Gengar .

It is useful in Competitive BAttling and has a bad and evil design which startes at you in hateness ...

Did I miss anything ?

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • Ghost is such a good type so it's a difficult choice. I think Shedinja, I love its uniqueness. Even if it does suck in battle... and training.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Tough choice, but I voted Gengar...It hasn't been consistently in the OU tier through every generation for nothing. XD

As a side note, I do love Sableye and Shedinja as well. :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I have two really! Gengar and dusknoir! Gengar = Just look at those badass teeth. Dusknoir = Epic design!

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Haunter, by far. It kind of turned into my Pokesona, I suppose. I would be called "Hant" or "Hanty" on other forums and MMORPGs and then it turned into "Haunter," so that thought kind of stuck, and I've loved Haunter ever since.

Not to mention, I don't know much about the new generation of Pokemon, so I can't really vote for any of those guys. And I've liked Haunter anyway because of that one episode where Ash visited the Tower of Terror. I think Haunter is hilarious and humor goes a long way for me.

Back