• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Guardian Deity!

Which Guardian Deity is your favourite?

• Tapu Koko

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Tapu Lele

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Tapu Bulu

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Tapu Fini

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

Owlet

Look for hope, it's searching for you.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 12, 2017
    I think my order of favourites goes: Tapu Fini and Tapu Lele first, then Tapu Bulu, then Tapu Koko. I just like the colours/designs more for the others, but Tapu Koko is still good - they're a nice selection of legendaries!

Years
    Why isn't Tapu Bulu getting any love?

I guess people don't like its design as good as the others - Koko gets love for being the one that saves you (and you know how much heroics get attention) while Lele and Fini are just mainly cute and majestic.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I guess people don't like its design as good as the others - Koko gets love for being the one that saves you (and you know how much heroics get attention) while Lele and Fini are just mainly cute and majestic.

Thats true, but while Tapu Bulu isn't cute, I thought it has a cool design. I guess people dont like trudging through the desert or something.

Years
    Thats true, but while Tapu Bulu isn't cute, I thought it has a cool design. I guess people dont like trudging through the desert or something.

I do feel the fact you have to travel through Haina Desert to reach the Ruins Of Abundance is why people also seem to not like Bulu. Doesn't help said desert is confusing to begin with.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I do feel the fact you have to travel through Haina Desert to reach the Ruins Of Abundance is why people also seem to not like Bulu. Doesn't help said desert is confusing to begin with.

So far i have avoided it, so I have no idea what its like other than what you and others have said about it. How long does it actually take though?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2020
    I was a little disappointed that none of the Tapu's ended up being part Ghost type, so I have no interest in using any of them. I did admire Tapu Fini a lot though, there's just something about the mixture of a Water/Fairy type that's really appealing, but I suppose at least we have Lunala.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    So far i have avoided it, so I have no idea what its like other than what you and others have said about it. How long does it actually take though?

Ten minutes with a guide. My main problem were the wild encounters and if you've landed a Trapinch, better hope you've got a Flying type in the first slot or prepare for battle.

Sirfetch’d

I voted for Tapu Fini! I feel as if it's the best designed of the Tapus and I also really appreciate it's typing. Definitely one of my favorite type combinations out there. Fini is also extremely bulky while having a great offensive movepool, which makes this Pokemon exceptionally diverse.

Back