• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Gym Leader?-Kanto

Favourite Kanto Gym Leader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    My favourite is Brock. He's cool, strong(ish), good looking, and if I can mention the anime, kind and useful. ^_^

Misty comes a close second; she's strong, sassy and cool. Her Pokemon are really awesome too. Plus I love her hair colour. =3

Giovanni comes third - He's just totally awesome in that he's a strong and commanding presence. He's got strong Pokemon and he's the head of a great crime organization.

xX

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    I vote Blaine, because fire types are the best, and he has a mustache. :classic:

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Sabrina the Psychic Gym Leader of Kanto's Saffron City FTW!
    For one, she was able to outclass a rival gym, the Fighting Dojo (yeah, I know about type advantages, but they could have used Blaziken, Infernape, and Lucario to help!).
    Secondly, I heard she was quite the powerhouse in the RBY days (I started Pokemon games in Gen. III with Sapphire).
    Thirdly, she dislikes fighting but is still a force to be reckoned with. Now that's uber.
    And finally, FR/LG just made her look freaking hot (anime version in Ash's Gym Battle looked creepy).

Second is probably tied between Brock and Misty, for numerous reasons in the games and anime. Mostly due to Brock's know-how and Misty's beauty. And third goes to Koga, because PokeNinjas rule!!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    It was between green and sabrina, I liked them both from the manga, but it looks like green won this round for me :]

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
    JANINE! Great Pokémon, funny gym puzzle and cool outfit! I think I was her first and only vote...

I like them all, really. Each one of them has particular traces and the new artworks are AWESOME, but the noobie is too cute.
    Favourite Gym Leader?-Kanto

Those cheeks.. AAAH, she's amazing!

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I used to like Lieutenant Surge before I read the PokéSpec Manga, but now I hate him because of what he did to Zapdos. I know game characters aren't the Manga characters, but it still put me off him.

Blaine is now my favourite, again because of PokéSpec.

I don't know, out of all of the Leagues Kanto is the one I'm now the most indifferent to. XD

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
    For me, it was between Misty, Sabrina, and Erika, but I chose Erika. I really like her Pokemon (Tangela ftw :D) and I like her personality.
    Sabrina always scared me to death when I was younger, but not anymore.
    I like Misty more than either in the anime, but since this is Misty as a leader, I went with Erika. :3

Back