• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite HG/SS Soundtrack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXI JOE IXx

Mine is the Johto gym leaders, why? Because there are vocals at the begging if you listen very closely. Whats yours?

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
  • Entei's theme is phenomenal. Though it is a variation of the normal Legendary Beast theme, I found its to be the best.

The Johto Wild battle theme is really good also. It surprised me on how good it was.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • Most of it I don't really like that much, but my favorite was probably the Cerulean City music.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well we dont realy need this thread to be honest... i made one just like it and a mod just chucked it into the music disscusion thread :(. My fav music is...... the national park music!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Since all of these threads are being chucked into my Music discussion thread, I'm surprised it hasn't been stickied for convenience :p

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    there is a music discussion thread already
    mine is national park theme

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Now how long does this thread take before it turns into a "NEW MUSIC SUX" "NO U SUX" argument.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    ive always liek the gym and battle music, i like how they put the file select music back in too

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
    Years
  • Ho-oh's new bttle theme, no question. I do like the Dragon's den Remix, too. Not feelin' it fo Lugia's theme, though.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Blah blah yes there's a thread for this already, search before making threads, please.

Enough with stupid 'lol how long it'll take for this thread to be trolled' comments, frankly there has been rather little of it and people are entitled to opinions as well. If they do troll then we'll be waiting - until then cut out the off-topic spam.

ANYWAYS already a thread, so thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back