• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Inuyasha Character

Fav. Inuyasha Character?

• Inuyasha

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Kagome

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Sango

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Miroku

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Shippou

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Seshomaru

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other...

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Kinda boring now ^^'
    So... Whats yours?
    Mine is Sango ^_^
    (Sorry if I wrote any name wrong... im not good at spelling, hehe...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sango is definately my favorite! ^_^ I think that she is so cool, plus I love her little pet, Kirara. She's got some awesome moves; I love watching her fight. (It makes me want to take karate classes, lol.) Plus I think she's very pretty!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Yeah I would have to agree with having Sango as my favorite! She's so cool. She really is pretty and I like how she fights. She's a strong female character and that in itself is cool. And of course like Kayleigh said, she has Kirara! Sango is definitely my favorite Inuyasha character!

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I"m not a big Inuyasha fan but I'll have to say...SHIPPO!!!! SO SO SO SO SOOOO ADORABLE!!!! o^___________^o

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Ah... I must be the only one... I absolutely love Koga (Kouga). He is simply... So cute! Eheh... -earns several glares and strange looks- I just um... Like Koga a lot... ^^'''

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • I may be the only one to say this... my favorite is MIROKUUUU...

He's funny, perverted, weird, strong, and thinks Sango is hotttt... just like me! ^^

Plus every InuYasha Personality Quiz I take, I always wind up as Miroku..

Also, in the first InuYasha movie (japan-only release), he plays an awesome role.

Years
  • InuYasha is my favorite. He's cool, strong, and funny sometimes. He's sorta like me too. So uhh yeah.
    Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara are pretty cool too.
    But I don't like Kikyo...

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Heh... *eats Kikyo*

Yeah InuYasha is alot like you... at least in the aspect of loving Ramen Noodles... heheh... plus, you're funny and stuff... and dont really take any crap from people who dis ya...

Yeah InuYasha's probably my second favorite character, followed by Sango *drool*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    jokestr2004 said:
    Plus every InuYasha Personality Quiz I take, I always wind up as Miroku..

Yeah! Meh too! Im like Miroku... And i do think Sango is hot LOL

Years
  • After seeing this one episode with Kagome and Kikyo being stuck in a cave together I didn't hate Kikyo nearly as much, but I still don't like her.
    My second favorite is uhh Kagome or Sango. Miroku's third or something. Blah.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    jokestr2004 said:
    Weheheh (something other that Meheheh or Heheheh..)

Plus Miroku's wind tunnel is just awwesome... especially in the first movie.

Yeah! The Wind Tunnel is cool! A cool attack for a Pkmn I might say...
    *imagines Deoxys uisng it*
    w00t!!!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Oh, I had the biggest obsession with Miroku about a year ago, lol. Everytime he put the moves on some woman or asked her to bear his child I wanted to just punch the TV screen...>_< Yeah. I'm crazy. Anyway! I like Kagome (I never used to in the beginning), Sango, Shippou, and Inuyasha...besides Miroku. It's hard to just pick one character since there are usually so many that I'm fond of in most anime series.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Yo ppl, what's with the negative energy against Kikyo anyway? I mean, she really can't help it if she can't control half her actions.

*Kikyo = not villain*

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • Seshomaru!!! He's so mysterious and cool, he is even has a heart, just doesn't show it too often. :P

Back