• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Junk Food and Healthy Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zet

Years
    So what's your favourite junk food and healthy food? for junk food mine would have to be chocolate, since it's one of the only type of junk food that doesn't make me sick

as for Healthy Food it would have to be apples, bananas, grapes and oranges

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm not much of a junk food eater, but when I do eat it, I really love my potato chips and chocolate. I'm a massive fan of potato chips and I love chips, my favourite flavours being the original flavour and the Miss Vickie's jalapeno. As for chocolate, nothing beats good ol' Toblerone and Caramilk.

My favourite healthy foods would have to be mangos and strawberries. Mangos are just the sweetest things ever, and nothing beats freshly picked strawberries. We always have strawberries in our house, too. ♥

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    My favorite Junk foods are Noodles [not ramen] and other disposable snack foods, and my favorite healthy foods are all sorts of fruits and some vegetables. I eat fresh uncooked Spinach and Carrots.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    My favourite junk food would definitely be fast food (A&W etc.) and my favourite healthy food would probably be apples.

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
    My favourite Junk food would probably be Potato Crisps and Chocolate Sweet Sweet chcocolate *drools*. My favourite healthy food would be Watermelons or Oranges.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Ahh, i'm glad to see some more food polls XD! My favourite junk food is pizza and my favourite healthy food is most fruits, but strawberries come out top!

Years
    I'm not really a fan of Junk food, but if I were to pick one specific thing...then it would be chocolate; "Lindt/Lindor Chocolate" to be exact. I don't have it very often, but when I do I actually enjoy the smoothness of the taste.

When it comes to healthy food, I go mainly for a lot of vegetables rather than fruit. Broccoli, Asparagus, Leek, Cabbage and Mushrooms are my favourite vegetables, alongside that for fruit I like Apples, Strawberries, Kiwifruit, Grapes and Oranges.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    My favorite junk food is pizza... That's pretty much the only thing... :/

I have it every now and then... About once every two to three weeks...

And my favorite health food is celery... I have an unnatural liking for it... I could live off celery... o.o

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Junk food: White chocolate, made by that Italian company I forgot the name of. :(
    Healthy food: Cheese sammich; wholemeal bread of course.

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    For Junk I say Coca-Cola. And popcorn, especially when its been air-popped, then drenched in melted butter and that flavour power.

And for Healthy, various fruits and vegetables. I have a habit of taking out an entire cucumber or broccoli(whatever an entire thing is called again) and eating every bit of it. I also like raspberries, strawberries, tomato, and all that.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Junk food, well, I'd have to say I'm insanely addicted to Cosmic Brownies. They're delicious and a great snack. :D

As for healthy, I eat a ton of healthy fruits and such. Apples, oranges, peaches, water melons, I love healthy foods.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Just the basic for junk food: hamburgers. You could also add anything that's meat-related since I'm quite carnivore... maybe in excess...

Healthy food? Hmmm... I'm not a vegetable lover, but I'd have to go with smashed Potatoes as my favorite healthy food.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Favorite junk food? That would have to be icecream, I suppose, seeing as it's the one I eat most often. Although, I love cinnabuns and marshmellow brownies. I enjoy them more than icecream, but I almost never eat them.

My favorite healthy food is an apple. An apple is the best thing ever, especially with peanut butter on the side. :3

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Junk Food: Hamburgers, Brownies, Hot Dogs, Potato Chips, Ice Cream (Mmm, taste soo good).
    Healthy Food: Any kind of Vegetables are good (execpt, Radish and Cabbage.) For Fruits, I like Strawberrys, Tomatos, Grapes (Seedless kinds), Plums and Mangos.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Favourite junk food?? Uhhh, too many to list em down but i'll go with coke, skittles and brownies...
    Healthy food? Any type of burger with extra cucumbers...
    Hey, im being honest here...

Last edited:

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    Junk Food: Candies, and ice cream. <3
    Healthy Food: Fruit, and yam tempura sushi.

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
    Favourite Junk Food; Cookies. 8D

Favourite Healthy Food; Watermelon, Green Apples and Nashi Pears.
    I mean who can forget about Cookies, I'll add that to my favourite junk food aswell. I enjoy most kind of biscuits really.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, my favorite foods are;

Junk food: Cookies and YanYan X3
    Healthy food: Apples, Mangoes, Bananas, and Grapes. =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back