• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Kirby?

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Whats yars? ^^;
    Mine are Mirror, UFO and Sword.

Mirror - I just watched that episode today ^^; And I remember using Mirror in the SNES... So Cool!

UFO - This incredible ability at Nightmare in Dreamland is really cool: Lots fo Shots in one Ability!

Sword - I like swords, they're so cool! And Kirby Sword have Link's Hat XD

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • I wouldnt really consider his ones in SSB/M official abilities but ehh...

Oh and that's Cutter Kirby.

Tornado Kirby!! Its an excellent attack, and just looks cool..
    Plasma Kirby, well, I like plasma...
    Mirror Kirby, he looks cool, and is a very skillful attack
    Ninja Kirby, Heh, this one, just, looks awesome, its very underrated because its simple attack is almost useless, but with skill this can be a brilliant attack.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Yeah. Kirby Super Star seems to have the best of the abilities (that is cutter is significantly better in KSS than any other Kirby game). Well my fav.

Fighter (Kirby Super Star, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror): This guy IS the embodiment of combos. lol K&tAM however significantly weakens fighter to just 5 moves...

Mirror (KSS): The shield is insane in mirror. also the fact that mirror can reflect everything. hehe.

UFO (Original, K&tAM, K:NiD): Hasn't changed one bit since the original. I like the UFO. :P

Smash (K&tAM): This is basically the Smash Bros "B" moves that you can use in K&tAM. I liked the fact that you get it after beating master hand. :P

Jet (KSS): I don't know. I never actually know how to use jet...at all. Like i've been able to use all of those abilities like randomly. But they all LOOK cool. :P

Cutter (KSS version): Final Cutter = pwn
    Sword (K&tAM): Final Cutter = pwn

Master (K&tAM): Final...no, just another sword thing again. lol

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Mirror was really cool, but I loved Suplex. Can?t go wrong with all those fun moves ♥

Back