• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Legend Of Zelda game?

What's your favourite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The Legend Of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

• The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

• The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

• The legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

• The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Ocarina of Time, hands down.
    I love everything about it.... 'sides, Teen Link is Smexy. XD *Is Shot*
    Twilight Princess is 2nd
    DS Zedla games dissapoint.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Eh, not a huge fan of Zelda. I found OoT really boring, and I couldn't get into TP, however I absolutely loved Wind Waker. The graphics, the humor, the light hearted feel were brilliant. Hell I, unlike everyone else seemingly, even enjoyed sailing around and finding new places out in the ocean.
    I also enjoyed Minish Cap and a Link to the Past too.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I would have to say Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. I couldn't really get much enjoyment out of OoT minus all of the bosses.

Via handheld, I would have to say Minish Cap. I loved the plot. I may get Oracle of Seasons as well. I got the booklet for it when I got Link's Awakening XD and it seems fun.

Edit: I'm playing OoT as we speak to d:

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    For me it was between Ocarina of Time & WindWaker. OoT had a better story and longer game play, althought for some reason i felt Windwaker was a tad little more fun than OoT. I guess the cel-shaded graphics made it special. Althought OoT & WW are my favourites from the whole series.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My favourite Zelda game is Wind Waker! I thought the graphics were very interesting, and the game itself, although not as difficult as other Zelda games, was quite fun~

I've played Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time as well and although I'm not finished OoT yet, it's a close second for me. I don't know why, but I wasn't that crazy about Twilight Princess.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Wind Waker for me, It brings me back to the golden times of my gaming life...A time with Advance Wars, Fire Emblem and many other games controlling my life.

But also I found it the funnest.

I would have voted Twilight Princess actually, but the earlier wolf stages just ruined it for me...Everything else in it is perfect though.

Years
    I never liked OOT or TP. All OOT did right was introduce the 3D gameplay, nothing else. And Twilight Princess was a gamecube game with Wii controls sold on the Wii first for Nintendo to make more money. They have their huge fanbase which I never understood.

My favourite would have to be Majora's Mask. I liked the dark atmosphere throughout the game, had the best music score, dungeons were way more in-depth and the 3 Day time system made you focus on what you were doing. Windwaker comes in second.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    My favorite Zelda game is Ocarina of Time. If it gets remade with better graphics and physics, then it would be a lot better, though.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    My favorite Legend of zelda game is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! I use to play it all the time, but now I haven't touch the game forever. When I get money I'm going to download Legend of zelda The Adventure of Link · A Link to the Past---On my Wii soon to see how its like! ^_^

Back