• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Legendary Trio?

Whats your favourite Legendary trio?

• Legendary Birds - Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Legendary Beasts - Raikou, Entei and Suicune

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Legendary Golems - Regice, Registeel and Regirock

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Lake Guardians - Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Musketeer Trio - Cobalon, Terrakion and Virizion

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Kami Trio - Tornelos, Voltolos and Landlos

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's in the title! :3

Mine would probably be the three Beasts. (Entei, Raikou and Suicune)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The golems have it for me. They just have such an interesting and foreboding backstory...at least before they added Regigigas and made the whole thing make less sense. >_>

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    I picked the 3 birds (Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno) because they were the originals, and in my opinion they had the best designs. <3

Years
    I'll go with the 3Beasts too. They all have nice designs compared to the 3Birds where I think Moltres looks like a weird turkey thing.

The Muskateer and Kami Trios come in third for me

Years
    I picked the birds, but the beasts are a close second to me. Really they would both get my vote if I could give it to both lol.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Genies all the way.

Although I'm sure I will be the only one to vote for them.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Golems? I always called them the Regi-Trio. To me I think that the Regis are more mysterious than the other trios. Theres not enough background to go around them like all the others are. Then again the legendary birds dont have much of a backstory. But do legendary birds have a cool side adventure like the Regis? I dont think so :P

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    The genies. I just don't like the three birds, all but Suicune of the three dogs, the golems and the pixies. The Musketeers seem ok, but they're technically four, and the genies have grown on me.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I picked the Golems because Ithink they're very cool and mystical.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
    Birds. Birdsies. They always had me fascinated more than any trio, and they also answer as the most accurate when calling them a 'trio'.

4th and 5th gen trios can go to erebus

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Lake trio for me. They are cool little pixies of lakes :D I love them. And there isn't really a proper trio in B/W . None of them are a proper trio (there are the four musketeers, because of Kerudio, and the genies are separated in the Pokedex, and one of them is available in each game, and you need the them both to get the third). But since there is only one trio in each game, I would say that the musketeers are the trio not the genies. Kerudio is like Gigas I guess, a fourth guy not in the trio.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Trio...

You forgot the legendary creators: Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza (land, sea an sky)

I would have the legendary creators/ weather duo as my second trio. You did miss those three duo thought. I would go with the beasts, Raikou being my favorite. I am not used to the B/W trios yet and the bird trio are...bleh. Articuno rocks, Zapdos is okay, and Moltres is like a turkey thing like Joni said. The Lake trio...not much, they haven't grown on me and really haven't shown themselves yet, not being in a hit movie or any movie at all...except their names being mentioned.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Eh, not too keen on the trios, period. But if I had to choose, definitely the birds. With the beasts being right behind them. I never could battle well with the beasts. The birds, I did okay with. Especially that Moltres. Plus, the birds were the original legendary trio. So, that counts for something, too.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like the Musketeer trio the best because they're Fighting Pokemon and have a cool signature move in the form of Sacred Sword.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Lol I always called them dogs. But I guess everyone else calls them beasts. I like those the best. :333

Back