• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favourite Legendary

Which one do you like the most?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    My favorite is Xerneas. It exudes beauty & radiance. Everything about it from its name, design & special move is absolutely breathtaking! ♥‿♥

Years
    Considering Yveltal is the only Pokemon yet that can absorb 105% of the damage dealt with Oblivion Wing [Big Root], I'm going to give it to the only Dark Type legendary Pokemon. I never really used Xerneas much to actually have an opinion, and Zygarde? Dime a dozen, those Dragons. Yveltal's Oblivion Wing reminds me of Tactics Ogre's Drain Heart: "Heartbeat of life, gossamer wings, return to roost, to me!" pretty fitting, no?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Xerneas. I'm a sucker for deer Pokemon, and it looks really pretty. Rainbow Deer Pokemon that are the givers of life? Sign me up.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
    I love all three, but Xerneas ended up being my favorite. I might be biased because Fairy is my favorite type, but Geomancy is wonderful.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    ...None of these three??? If I'm being honest, I find them all to be rather lackluster and boring. I don't think that they got the care and attention that legendaries of generations before really got. I don't know, it just seemed like they were just there as a plot device and sloppily thrown in. And poor Zygarde has to wait a generation after its introduction to get anything interesting to happen to it.

If anything, my favorite Gen VI legendary is Diancie. But seeing as this is between these three, I'll go with Yveltal. Dark bacon birb is pretty cool.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Xerneas is a beautiful looking Pokemon. It is one of the main reasons why I chose X over Y initially. The other two are fine, I just much prefer how elegant and colourful Xerneas looks compared to Yveltal and Zygarde.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    Zygarde has definitely grew on me, and it's a close second now. but Xerneas has been my top pick of the three from the beginning.

Years
    Xerneas for sure! Yveltal is great too and zygarde... l'ets just say i'm not fond of him all around even with the anime which make Zygarde more relevant than he was in the game!

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I voted for Yveltal since I am going to be playing the Y version soon. I am rounding up legendary pokemon in OR right now. When I get bored with that and leveling up all the starters I am getting I will then move on to Y.

I don't think I have a favorite since ive only really played Red and now OR. I really liked Zapdos though in Red. Ive been using Rayquaza in my 2nd go around with the Elite 4 in OR.

Back