• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite male/female names

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Male: Bruce, Craig, Chester, Roy.
    Female: Lisa, Lindsay, Ashley, Kimberly.

And those would probably be my first choice for naming my kids... or naming my cars xD All of my cars will be given the female names, BTW.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • My favourite male names are pretty much every name that begins with "J" that isn't "John". I don't know, they just sound very formal.

Female? Not sure. I like Sarah I suppose. :/

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Roman names are the best names ever. Kids that I name are almost guaranteed a name like 'Caius' or something equally awesome.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2012
    For a male name, I like Scott and Chad the most. As for the female ones, Sarah and Eva.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • If I actually have kids, I'll probably want to name them after my parents: David and Mary. I also like the names Tara and Marina.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Favorite male names consist of: David, Anthony, Shivi, & Fernando(sort of even if it's my name, I sometimes wish it were different)
    Favorite female names consist of: Florence, Chloé, Clémence, & Georgia.
    I know tons more, but these are all I could think of at the moment, as I'm kind of a bit out of place today from last night, anyways if I happen to think of anymore I'll go ahead and add them here.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't plan on kids, but I do still like certain names :)

guys: Aden, Richie, Chace
    girls: Alyssandra, Blair, Kamila, Emma

Years
  • I have some good ones picked out. Final say will most likely rest with the wife.

Boy-

Alexander
    Isaac
    Daniel

Girl-

Avery
    Lauren
    Isabella

Alexander is my favorite name. It's Greek, like mine, and it means "Defender" or "Protector of Man" Also the name of one of my favorite historical figures.

Years
  • Boys: Otto, Freddy, Mike, Vincent
    Girls: Lauren, Margaret, Emma, Claire.

I shall name my son Otto and my daughter Emma :P

CuteBunny

her HEART..♡
    Years
  • I like Alec, Christian, and Jay for male, they sound so hot! (Excuse me if I'm acting a little bit overrated. xD;) and Angie (that's me! ;P), Christina, and Paris for girls.

Years
  • I always liked the name Cole. It works for a boy and for a girl as a nickname for Nicole. Roland is another good boy's name. So are Reed and Edmond. Bonnie, Emma, and Sophie are nice sounding, too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Male: Jared, August, Wyatt, Julian, Garrid, James, Alexandre, Lucien, Brighton
    Female: Beatrice, Joryn, Astryd, Ava, Briar

I don't like girl names that much, haha. Joryn and Astryd could also be boy names. Maybe Briar.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Male: Shane, Vincent, Cloud (xD)
    Female: Emily

I'm not much of a name person.

Back