• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite moment / scene in the Pokemon Manga?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • Favourite moment / scene in the Pokemon adventures manga?

I mean, I still read the pokemon adventures manga, and there are a lot of great moments and scenes in the pokemon adventures manga. Which one would you say is your favourite?

I honestly like the part when Yellow and Lance battled for the final time during the Yellow series; it was pretty epic when all of her pokemon evolved, and "poof!" the final battle began. :3

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Erm. Even though I know you meant Pokemon Adventures, just be aware that you shouldn't refer to it as THE manga. There are other pokemon mangas besides Adventures.

Just to let you know for next time.

Anyway, I have some favorite parts in two mangas. Since you asked for a favorite in Adventures, my favorite scene was when Red and Green (guy) were training with venasaur and charizard, by skipping rope.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Yeah I'm aware of that; I actually meant the whole pokemon manga franchise in general, but yeah sure, "your favourite moment in pokemon adventures manga". ^^

Years
  • i absolutely love the pokemon adventures manga its so much better than the anime imo. ^^ the most memorable parts for me was scene from the very beginning where Red comforts bulbasaur and also when...
    Spoiler:

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • i think that the typical fan answer to this question would be: "what are you talking about?? i dont have a favorite scene, i liked them all!"

anyways,
    my favorite scene was when Red and Green (guy) were training with venasaur and charizard, by skipping rope.
    ah yes, that was so cute ^^

i also liked the ruby vs norman fight, it was amazing, and scary, to see father and son fighting like that, but the end was happy.

the other scene i liked was when green told silver that geovanni cared for him.

JB2448

A Giant Slice of Pecan Pie
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    Red versus Giovanni during the FRLG arc is my number one moment,
    Spoiler:

followed by Sird/Saque making
    Spoiler:

and followed by this page to round out my top three favorite moments (oh man, this page).
    Spoiler:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Hmm...
    In Adventures (I assume Diamond/Pearl Adventures is seperate), my favorite are any LuckyShipping (RedxGreen [girl]) moments...
    In particular, the part where Green's hitting on Red to scam him outa his 6000 Yen.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • Hmm...
    In Adventures (I assume Diamond/Pearl Adventures is seperate), my favorite are any LuckyShipping (RedxGreen [girl]) moments...
    In particular, the part where Green's hitting on Red to scam him outa his 6000 Yen.

Ditto with you on that one. I also love all of the scenes featuring the Mask of Ice (Masked Man), the final battle in the Emerald Arc, and Blue reuniting with her parents.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Ohoho. I got a lot for the Adventures serious, but I will probably limit it to a few moments.

Battle against Zapmolcuno. That thing looked epic. And Red's Saur finally evolved in that battle too!

Gold against the Mask of Ice was pretty cool.

Red and Green's (Guy) training session was hilarious because of that skipping rope section.

If only they showed all of Riley against Sird. It would have made my top favourites, but alas, all we get is Sird escaping.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    The finale of Emerald, starting from around the point Emerald got Jirachi to hear him out by admitting he didn't love battles, but Pokemon themselves. All the dex holders fighting alongside each other, Red and Gold double-teaming Guile Hideout with their fully evolved Polis, that final clash with the false Kyogre... if there hadn't been more games that would have been an amazing finish to the manga. Thank goodness we got more, though!

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Red versus Giovanni during the FRLG arc is my number one moment,
    Spoiler:

followed by Sird/Saque making
    Spoiler:

and followed by this page to round out my top three favorite moments (oh man, this page).
    Spoiler:
    This and few others:

-When Giovanni arrived in last battle against Lance
    -When Govanni killed two magamar in cold blood
    -When Ruby's Feebas evolved to Milotic
    -When the stone-turned pokedex holder came back to normal

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    When all the Pokedexes starting beeping and the 10 Dex Holders reunited. ^^

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
    Years
  • Not sure about my favorite moments, but the most epic was probably that one shot of 6 of the dex holders with their starters surrounding the Mask of Ice. Also, the end of DP really turned up the HSQ (Holy **** quotient)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I always loved all the parts where Bill met the protagonists. It was fun when he met Crys and was confused about her happy-go-lucky attitude. But the best of those scenes is where Blue kind of kidnaps Bill in his home at night xD

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Yellow's gender revealed.
    Ruby and Sapphire confessed their feelings to each other. ^///^
    Pokédex holders into stone. (just because Yellow is in Red's arms)

"Who is this sexy lady?" -Gold xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I...honestly love a bunch of Dia's x Pearl's Manzai acts. Even if some of the puns have to be English-nized, I still love them. And it also helps when translators explain the original puns.

Also, Black's battle with N and N's first appearance. He really is something else than he is in-game.

Finally, the entire final battle in the Emerald arc. It wasn't just badass, it was amazingly badass.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I got one quote for ya, and it's all I'mma say! You'll know the scene.

"Maybe we should all live together!"

Years
  • The last battle of the r/b arc with Red vs Blue. I really love that battle and my fav scene is when Red has Blue's Charizard caught in the vine and then Charizard gets hit by the thunder.

Back