• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite moment / scene in the Pokemon Manga?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

- Mimi's evolution into Milotic. That was really well done, the whole bit about being under-appreciated, leaving, then coming back and ironically being what Ruby wanted to replace it with anyway.
    - Ruby's battle with Norman at the Weather Institute.
    - That whole bit from where Ruby and Sapphire fall out to when they end up on Mirage Island.
    - When Red gets absolutely wrecked by Deoxys' Psycho Boost, loses his will to battle, and leaves the group. Try listening to Muse's Exogenesis Symphony part 3 whilst reading it, and then say it's not emotional.
    - Red vs. Giovanni, in both RGB and FrLg.
    - Green vs. Chuck
    - Red vs. Green, in both RGB and FrLg.
    - Red vs. Bruno. We don't really see it all, but it's been one hell of a battle.
    - The battles at the end of GSC - from Gold and Crystal vs. Pryce to the end of the arc. Particularly Gold's team melting Pryce's body.
    - Dia, Pearl and Garchomp vs. Cyrus in Celestic Town.
    - Gold and Silver vs. Pryce at Lake of Rage.

Overall, PokéSpe has some brilliant moments, but those are my favourites. I found that GSC sort of built up to an epic moment, as did DP, although DP wasn't as good, whereas RGB and RS have epic moments put in throughout.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot the bit where the Pokédex holders are un-petrified. That's an epic moment, particularly when you see people online have coloured it so that it looks like anime.

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I have so many favorite moment in the manga and I'm surprised I haven't posted in here yet. I think my favorite moment is when Ruby told Sapphire that he liked her too and how they both mentioned about them being younger and how they hope to see each other again. I think my second favorite would be Ruby saving Sapphire once they got attacked but his secret was let out during the process.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • I don't know.... This is hard! xD

I like when Bill is a Ratatta! And pretty much every other part with Bill in the R/G/B arc.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    whe all the pokedex holders reunited -emerald
    the pokedex holder turn into stone- frlg
    Red/mewtwo vs Giovani/deoxys-FRLG
    yellow and lance battle
    gold touch blue's butt and silver punched him.
    red vs green in r/g/B
    cynthia vs cyrus
    last battle in g/s/c

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    I'm going to be different and post a manga that isn't Pokemon Adventures.

The battle against the Black Fog in the Electric Tale of Pikachu. It was full of action and twists! The ending was awesome.

Ryouga's battle against Hariru in Pokemon ReBURST. Despite losing, Ryouga proved powerful.

Lily's battle against the Galactic #2 in Phantom Thief Pokemon 7.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • ...I just realized that in my last post, I forgot to put in my other, non-special favorite scene.

OTL. I AM SUCH A DERP. That's what I get for writing that so late. oo;;

Anyway, my other favorite scene is in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventure!, when Cyrus finally lets go of Mitsumi and tells her to go with her friends in Volume 8. ;3; It was touching. ;3;

@ Loli: I need to read ReBURST...I feel like I missed something.
    Also, in Pokemon 7, I liked the battle between Lily and Hiori. ;3; such a sad battle, with a happy ending. :3

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Favourite scenes other than Pokemon Sepcial eh? It's definitely Richie's Charizard vs Ash Charizard in ETP, when the butler, Potter, in volume 3 fought against some Gyarados(really, a single man fighting against Gyarados that depicted like a true monster is awesome), when the godly haunter appear, and Oak&Bill faked death.

Back