• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite moveset

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • Before Trevenant got booted to UU, I enjoyed using this set. I still get a kick out of using it in Battle Spot sometimes:
    -Substitute
    -Leech Seed
    -Will-o-Wisp
    -Phantom Force
    Nature: Impish
    EVs: 252 HP/180 Def/76 Spe
    Item: Sitrus Berry
    Ability: Harvest

It's cruel, but effective if played correctly.

Detox

No but probably standard Mega Heracross because its a pretty decent wallbreaker.

SD / CC / Rock Blast / Pin Missile etc.

Years
  • My favorite is probably Protect, Scald, Toxic, Wish on Vaporeon holding a Leftovers, though I also really like Thunder Wave, Air Slash, Roost, Aura Sphere/Protect on Togekiss holding a Razor Fang :D

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Starmie holding Mystic Water: Psychic STAB, Hydro Pump/Surf STAB, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam

Modest or Timid
    252 Speed 252 Sp. Attack and the rest for HP.

Covers a lot of Pokemon with just these 4 moves. My timid Starmie swept quite a few teams.

Years
  • Then how to cover electric type for your starmie.Can anyone tell me 4 moves which are super effective for all types or atleast maximum types possible.

Years
  • So luxray can also cover its only weakness by ice fang but is there 4 moves which can be super effective to all types

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm don't think that there's any combination of moves that's super effective against all 18 types. You can get close, like with Electivire's Fighting/Ice/Electric/Fire coverage that Moxie mentioned.

But that's why Pokemon battling is a team thing and not an individual thing. As good as any Pokemon is, no one single Pokemon can cover everything/do everything (generally speaking). If there's a type your Pokemon has no way of handling, have a teammate deal with it.

Back