• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite of the Electric Rodents?

Fave Electric Rodent?

• Total voters

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Hmmm... This is a major biggie for me. As you can tell, I love Pikachu. But, I've recently developed a liking for Minun since I've been watching Overhazard's sexy "Negan" show it's moves on YouTube...

But Pika just about pips it.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Riachu Is Pretty Much The Best One There.I Like Its Tail,Its Ears,Its Color And Its Voice. Lol,

Look At Icon Above /\

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    I love Pichu! It's adorable little mouse and I wouldn't classify it as a rodent. More like a cuddly (sometimes xD) little pet :D

Adelaide-Amber

-|Fashion Statement Suicide|-
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    raichu. i used to love pikachu (who doesn't -_-...) but over time i've started to like raichu a lot more, just it's color, it has better stats, etc. and it's still super cute, in my opinion anyways.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Pachirisu or Pikachu.. they're the better ones in my opinion. For the appearances and their characteristics.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    I'm more for cute and interesting character design, so I go Pichu, especially the messy-fur version XD Pachirisu is probably the 2nd cutest, but it's just not up to Pichu's level.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I do like Minun. It's like a super cute Pichu, but blue. And we all know blue is supreme. And it's also negative which matches myself on many occasions.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I vote for Pikachu because everytime in the game when I have a Pikachu it won't evovle into Raichu! Even I train it hard 0_0

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    My favourite is either Pikachu or Pachirisu. They're both so cute! I honestly don't know.

I do like Minun. It's like a super cute Pichu, but blue. And we all know blue is supreme. And it's also negative which matches myself on many occasions.

Blue is my favourite colour, so Minun's my favourite out of the 2.

Wow.

I thought Pika would hog all the votes.

Raichu is the best. :D

Everyone seems to think that everyone likes Pikachu but everyone hates Pikachu because of that XD So not many people like poor Pika

Adelaide-Amber

-|Fashion Statement Suicide|-
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    haha yeah, i'm pretty surprised that pikachu didn't get more votes lol. maybe because that's the one pokemon that's on the cover of everything, and pikachu is like a synonym for pokemon to adults and/or ignorant people ^_^

ah well. i still think pikachu is adorable.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Minun, so full of energy, I love the little rodent {uhh! How dare ye call Minun a rodent!!} Well, as you could tell I like Minun the uhh- little chipmunk, no umm.. not rodent!

Back