• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pikachu Short?

Which of the Pikachu Shorts coming with each Pokemon movie is your favourite?

• Pikachu's Vacation

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Pikachu's Rescue Adventure

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Pikachu and Pichu

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Pikachu's Pikaboo

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Pikachu at Starlight Camp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gotta Dance

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I've only seen the first three. I'm very annoyed, when I bought my copy of Pok?mon4Ever (which wasn't out in theatres in Australia) it said on the cover that it included "exclusive Pok?mon short". But it didn't have Pikachu's Pikaboo, only the main feature. *grizzles* Anyway, of the three I've seen I liked Pikachu and Pichu XD

Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    I've only seen the first three. I'm very annoyed, when I bought my copy of Pok?mon4Ever (which wasn't out in theatres in Australia) it said on the cover that it included "exclusive Pok?mon short". But it didn't have Pikachu's Pikaboo, only the main feature. *grizzles* Anyway, of the three I've seen I liked Pikachu and Pichu XD
    They put it on the ending for mine...

Mine was Pikachus pikaboo.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    ^^; I love the songs of Pikachu's vacation, but I still love Pikachu and Pichu. I was lucky enough to pick Pokemon one, two and three.

Pokemon 4 and five, unfortunately are not out yet...-sighs-

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Pikachu's Summer Vacation was my fav.
    Has 3 of my top 10 fav pokemon in it: Raichu, Cubone, Marril

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    I haven't seen "Gotta Dance" yet but out of the other I like "Pikachu's Vacation" best by far. The 2nd and 3rd shorts were ok, the 4th got annoying with the lawnmower thing (I swear it's demon possessed! O_O), and the 5th's dub song could've driven me nuts. I still think the first is the best, and it's the most memorable.

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
    Years
    Well...I've only seen the first,second and third pikachu shorties. The others I haven't seen yet... -__-

And out of the three i've seen I choose Pikachu's Vacation...It is the one that appealed the most to me(and it had charizard in it,lol). But if i could choose two, I would also vote for the Pichu & PIkachu one too! :D

Back