• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favourite places in Advance Gen. regions

monobi

Pokémon Pixel Trainer
    Years
    Hai guys!

I was just wondering what everybody's favourite room/scenario in any of the game boy advance pokemon games.

I have to say mine must have been the volcano, hot springs and surrounding areas from when i played ruby. So serene and such suiting pokemon. Also the ash was a wonderful feature..

What about you??

Thanks =D

xiraiya

Future Sinnoh Champion
    Years
    "Favorite Place in the 3rd Generation" would have been a better title.

For me it's Meteor falls where you find Steven.

Mightyena88

Fan of Pikachu
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2009
    yeah, i agree da ashes b4 fallarbor town is sumtin special. i like it and da music too. in leaf green version: i luv da lavender tower wif my fav ghost pkmns, da route to da right of fuchsia city, cinnabar island's poke mansion

in sapphire: slateport city's like a carnival city, da route to da left of mauville, mossdeep city's like a peaceful island floating in da sea and sootopolis city has unique position of houses.

in most places i like visiting towers and caves the most. its a place like to where i can test my limits.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Kanto= Celedon City
    Johto= Olivine City
    Hoenn= Sootopolis City
    Sinnoh= Sunnyshore City
    Orre= Phenac City

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    Well Editman, the thread is about favorite place in the 3rd Gen, that includes Kanto, Sevii Islands and Hoenn.
    My favorite place would have to be Six Island in the Sevii Islands, the Ruin Valley, and the Dotted Hole are great places to train, the mystery of the Pattren Bush(nothing really), the green and blue paths, as well as the Altering Cave, its all just great!!

monobi

Pokémon Pixel Trainer
    Years
    So whats everyones favourite puzzle in the game??
    Things like the team rocket floor tiles that move you, or the invisible gym walls.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Hiya~
    My favoutite places are Goldenro City and Blackthorn City =D (Yay, nostalgia!)
    My favourites in the Advanced Generation are....*Drumroll* Saffron City and Cinnabar Island....never really liked Hoenn =\

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    My favorite places are usually deep in a cave or a city/town crowded with lots of people.

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
    My favourite area's are at a tie between Blackthorn City and Snowpoint City.
    I really don't know why really; possibly for the snow in Snowpoint City.
    As for Blackthorn; to be honest; I have no clue. I just like it :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Mine would be:
    Kanto= Lavender Town, I just love the safari zone there and the pokemons.
    Johto= Goldenrod City, because it's big and many things are there.
    Hoenn= Lavaridge Town, hot springs of course!
    Sinnoh=Snowpoint City, snowy I like.

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Well, I love mosdeep city because of the space center there and sunyshore too

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Edited the title to reflect the original question better, since this board is for advance games ^^"

And my favourite place is Mt. Chimney, for some strange reason. Team Magma battles?

Back