• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Plate

Favourite Plate

• Draco Plate

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Dread Plate

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Earth Plate

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Fist Plate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flame Plate

• Icicle Plate

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Insect Plate

• Iron Plate

• Meadow Plate

• Mind Plate

• Sky Plate

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Splash Plate

• Spooky Plate

• Stone Plate

• Toxic Plate

• Zap Plate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
Years
  • Favourite PlateDraco Plate(Dragon) Favourite PlateDread Plate(Dark) Favourite PlateEarth Plate(Ground) Favourite PlateFist Plate(Fighting)

Favourite PlateFlame Plate(Fire)Favourite Plate Icicle Plate(Ice) Favourite PlateInsect Plate(Bug) Favourite PlateIron Plate(Steel)

Favourite PlateMeadow Plate(Grass ) Favourite PlateMind Plate(Psychic) Favourite PlateSky Plate(Flying) Favourite PlateSplash Pate(Water)

Favourite PlateSpooky Plate(Ghost) Favourite PlateStone Plate(Rock) Favourite PlateToxic Plate(Poison) Favourite PlateZap Plate(Electric)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I... don't really see the point in a thread like this to be honest o_O; It's basically just which color plate you like the best...

Well regardless, since the plates are only in D/P/Pt, it's off to the D/P/Pt forum we go~

-Moved-

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    They don't even have a normal typed plate. That would actually be useful considering that it will give a boost of 20% to a move with the same type that it supports.
    I have a bias to the zap and dread plate, because Zap plate makes him have only one weakness, and Arceus with the dark type palette is just awesome looking.
    Fist plate makes no sense though, it doesn't have any fists :/

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
  • I... don't really see the point in a thread like this to be honest o_O; It's basically just which color plate you like the best...

Well regardless, since the plates are only in D/P/Pt, it's off to the D/P/Pt forum we go~

-Moved-

People could like the plate cuz of its type its not all about fav colour plate thats why i included each plates type next to it

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    To be honest, I don't have a personal favorite. All the Arceus plates come in handy at times when you are fighting different types of pokémon. However, based on my favorite type, I would have to say the Meadow Plate and the Splash Plate.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I would go with Fighting/Steel plates for my own reasons. Another plate I would pick is the Ice plate because its bright shiny blue.

Back