• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite PMD soundtrack (Revived)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    From Time/Darkness/Sky, I love Sacrifice/Through the Sea of Time (when entering Passage of Time and when Grovyle sacrifices himself), Dialga's Fight to the Finish, In the Hands of Fate, and Don't Ever Forget. I also like Palkia's battle music. c:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Fight to the Finish is actually a good theme but for some reason, it always makes my heart beat fast. Maybe from the anticipation and the knowledge of doing a boss fight.

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
    Great Iceberg Peak... The song that plays near the end of the dark future special episode,
    Spoiler:

Mysterious

ahahaha NOPE
    Years
    My personal favourite from PMD is the Primal Dialga battle music!

But then, all the music in PMD is awesome, haha. :'D

User19sq

My favorite soundtrack is Life Goes On!!, hands down.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years

droomph

weeb
    Years
    From Time/Darkness/Sky, I love Sacrifice/Through the Sea of Time (when entering Passage of Time and when Grovyle sacrifices himself), Dialga's Fight to the Finish, In the Hands of Fate, and Don't Ever Forget. I also like Palkia's battle music. c:
    Amen.

All of them. ALL of them. ALL OF THEM

I swear, Touhou is the only other series that can even slightly compare with the music.

Back