• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokémon League Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Of Bidoofs

Beginning Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I was just wondering what you guys think is the most epic Pokémon League Team Ash can use.
    I'm only talking about the Pokémon Ash got until the end of the Hoenn League.
    Those are...
    Spoiler:

Of course, Pikachu is in every team, so you only have to choose 5 Pokémon.
    For example, my favourite team is Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charizard, Heracross and Glalie.
    It's a well-balanced team of Pokémon types from all regions.

So...I'm waiting for the reactions of you guys!

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    This doesn't belong in this forum. Chit Chat & Polls is in the off-topic area, which means we don't really talk about anything Pokemon down here :(. Your thread would be better suited for the Pokemon Anime section of the forum, but you might want to check with the moderator of that section (EternallyAnna) before posting it because I'm not sure you'd be allowed to limit such a question to only include a certain time frame.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back