• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon Character!~

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    I like Wes, He looks cool, he's the oldest hero so far (for the main series [Yes, I count Colosseum as part of the main series]) he's an EX-thief, he has an awesome Motorcycle (who doesn't love that thing) he starts off with two of Eevee's best evolutions, he's got that damn cool/creepy smile and unlike some of the other characters of the series, he manages to gain alot of Ho-oh's attention.

And of course, he has the Snag-Machine.
    Spoiler:

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    Gazza Oak!!! He's great, although I don't like how he went from being a trainer to a pokemon researcher. I wish he would become a trainer again and get his own spin-off show where he is the protagonist.

Jado

Two cookies for Dane <3
    Years
    1. Jessie: Many view Jessie as being a monstrous *****, but there is more to her than meets the eye. Though she can act harsh and selfish, she also has a kinder and more sensitive side to her personality. Overall, she is a complex and interesting character with multiple layers. Considering she was badly hurt by others and experienced numerous disappointments in her past, her behavior also makes sense. I cannot help but feel empathy for her.

Furthermore, I like her strength of will, independence, and determination. She also provides the show with great comedy, especially through her interaction with James.

2. James: I love James' character. He is kind hearted, gentle, sensitive, loyal, and intelligent. He also has a great sense of humor and provides the series with outstanding comical relief. The suffering he had to endure in his childhood also makes me feel empathy for him. Furthermore, not only is his character design hot, but his voice was sexy as hell when Eric Stuart did it.

3. Meowth: Meowth is fun. I like his sarcasm and wise-cracks, not to mention his Giovanni fantasies are humorous. Like Jessie and James, his painful past also makes me feel empathy for him.

4. Conway: I like that creepy nerd. He is hilarious.

5. Lyra: I enjoy Lyra. She is a tough girl who always comes out on top. Her one-sided crush on Dane (do not tell me she does not want her. "Dane" is a pet name :D) and relationship with Khorey are also entertaining.

6. Khorey: Because he is the ultimate submissive. Even Brock has ordered him around :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Leaf from FR/LG. All these years and games later, she's still the best-looking playable character in a Pokemon game.

Miror B. because his theme and afro are both awesome.

Giovanni. Mob bosses are also awesome, as are bad guys who have pet kitties.

Jasmine is the best looking Gym Leader.

Back