• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon D/P Episode So Far

WintressForever

Ice Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Out of all the episodes of the Diamond and Pearl anime so far, which one is you're favourite?
    For me the one with Pachirisu in it was just the best. It was funny, cute, had some graet music, and best of all, starred one of my favourite electric Pokemon in the whole anime.

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    I especially liked the episode where Hikari/Dawn had a bad hairday and told Pochama/Piplup to use Bubblebeam in order to get her hair right. It's just a small part but it was quite hilarious :)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    My favorite one was
    Forest of Hesitation! Shinji again!
    because it was Shinji, well animated, in full glory. Plus we got to see his hair fly and him do a heroic jump down a waterfall! 8D
    I also like Rival battle! Three vs Three! because Shinji got his main debut there
    As for the other two episodes with Shinji in them, I like his battle the best because we got to see him make all those sexy faces and throw his smexy Pokeball. (However, he suffered horribly from the bad animation)
    The only good things in Ash's battle episode was when Shinji was shocked by the shock (he made an awesome expression) and when he told Hikari he didn't remember her...
    aka
    I like any episode/episodes that involve Shinji.

Back