• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favourite pokemon GBA game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    LeafGreen. It's...well...the only game I own. Plus I like how they remade the 1st gen and got rid of that weird RS font.

But I like Sapphire too, after LG.

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
  • @darkness-its not a GBA game
    @topic uhmmm I like leaf green cuz......that's my first remade pokemon game =)

Ampremas_tortoise

Because turtles are overrated.
    Years
  • I have ruby, emerald and Leafgreen. I can't really decide. I love all the BA pokemon in the RSG gen, I think the whole rematch system is lame. Although it is cool in Emerald that the gym leaders will call you back eventually for a rematch. One of my friends was sold on Emerald on that point.

But honestly, I think I'd have to go with Leafgreen, if nothing else other than the VS Seeker. It's a lot more handy than the nav's rematch system. And naming your rival is always a plus...

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
    Years
  • I have ruby, emerald and Leafgreen. I can't really decide. I love all the BA pokemon in the RSG gen, I think the whole rematch system is lame. Although it is cool in Emerald that the gym leaders will call you back eventually for a rematch. One of my friends was sold on Emerald on that point.

But honestly, I think I'd have to go with Leafgreen, if nothing else other than the VS Seeker. It's a lot more handy than the nav's rematch system. And naming your rival is always a plus...

Whoa man we have the exact opposite except Emerald...I got Firered and Sapphire.

Anyway, My favorite is Emerald..It used to be Sapphire due to Kyogre, but Emerald has many more features....Plus, i have Deoxys on it :)

J3

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    my fav. is emerald i have fire red and emerald but i perfer emerald becuse its a newer story line and i have a Lv:100 Blazekin and a Lv:100 Salmence on it ^^

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Emerald wins it for me.
    It makes breeding much easier with all the new additions, and move tutors are quite useful as well.
    The Battle Frontier isn't so bad, either. ;3

Personally, I don't really like LeafGreen or FireRed, but that's just me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Pokemon Sapphire is definetely my favorite Pokemon game, GBA or otherwise. Though that spot might get taken by Emerald once I get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back