• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favourite pokemon GBA game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    My favourite has to be saphire because of the cool pokemon and I prefer the main legendary.

Noisuf Ekop 993

Still a cheater.Back on peeps.
    Years
  • This should have been a poll.....

I hate to say it, but heres my top 5:

1:Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Red Rescue Team
    2:Firered
    3:Emerald
    4:Leafgreen
    5:Ruby

Yes, Rescue team is my fav.

I don't know why. I just love the storyline, music, really everything about it is perfect.

borax12

gosh! i forgot my line
    Years
  • whoa

it's got to be emerald as the new features like "battle frontier etc just show the assests of a beautiful game

Da Kid J3

Its Da Kid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    Dont forget about the three legendary dogs Nerevarine i just restarted my fire red t get my favorite pokemon ever Raikou ^^ i want it in Diamond &^^

Years
  • Hmm, tough question. I would have to say fire red. Red version was the first Pokemon game I ever played so it brought back a lot of good memories and all that.

Tohoma

XSE School of Script Graduate
    Years
  • Emerald, because they brought back the phone feature (which is the Devon thingy). And you can battle the gym leaders over and over again.

KageRyuu

The Shadow Dragon
    Years
  • I think ill say LeafGreen, probably because its as most people say, its a remake of gen 1 games. With a scatter of newer generation pokemon.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Firered- Because its a remake

of my favorite game of all time

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • I usually jam on LeafGreen. Though, I've started a new game on Sapphire, and the game music is far better.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • I would have to say I like my Ruby (The only Hoenn game I've played) more than my Firered, even if Firered has probably five times as much gameplay time. Revisting Kanto was fun, until after the Elite Four, when I realized FR is a remake, not something "new" to me.

Years
    • US
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    For me it would have to be the remakes, it is really fun to play and advanced version of a game I played as a younger kid. I logged so many hours on that beast, and restarted countless times again, Though it does show me how much hasn't changed in the game, and how much information I have retained since the old games. I am a fan of the newer games, R/S/E but they just don't have the nostalgia effect like the others do.

Nex :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back