• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon Move?

What is your favourite move out of these?

• Total voters

Pokedra

Retired
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    This is a pretty random thread but what would be your favourite move. Not really competitively but just a move you reckon is good.

For me I'd say Dragon Dance, it boosts Attack and Speed which is extremely useful for sweepers.

What about you?

Vote in the poll if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • I really want to say Metronome simply because it is so random, but my absolute favorite is Blast Burn. The way the tiny ball of flames explodes arpund the opponent is hilarious.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    DD is a physical sweeper's dream. Raising Atk + Spe ftw. Oh, and my Rayquaza pwns. ^_^

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • This is a tough one, but I'd have to go with either Night Slash or Spacial Rend, on the way it looks, and a tie between Metal Burst and Trump Card based on what it does.
    - Metal Burst is Counter and Mirror Coat together, but weaker than them.
    - Trump Card does more damage the less PP there is

Oh the originality ...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Dragon Dance. It looks great with certain Dragon types using it.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Out of the ones you've provided, Thunderbolt. However:

Fire-type: Flame Wheel
    Electric-type: Shock Wave
    Dragon-type: DragonBreath
    Bug-type: Bug Bite
    Flying-type: Sky Attack
    Steel-type: Iron Tail
    Normal-type: Giga Impact
    Water-type: Brine
    Ice-type: Ice Shard
    Dark-type: Bite
    Ghost-type: Night Shade
    Rock-type: Rollout
    Ground-type: Earthquake
    Fighting-type: Close Combat
    Grass-type: SolarBeam
    Psychic-type: Psybeam
    Poison-type: Poison Tail

=]

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    Aqua Jet, the animation is funny. You just threw your pokemon across a lake and he skips like a high speed pebble...

Years
  • I like Trick, although only when I use it and not when someone uses it on me! :P I also like Solar Beam, Blizzard, Icy Wind and Leaf Storm.

Out of that list, I'd have to go with Ice Beam, since it's incredibly useful for all those pesky pokemon with 4x weaknesses to Ice. I also hate nearly all Dragon-types, so it's a must on all my teams. >_>

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Out of those? Thunderbolt.

But, my favourite move out of all of them is Swift. Surprised?
    I could tell you the long history as to why Swift is my favourite move, but I'll save you the boredom.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Ice beam, I just love the power and ice pokemon are a favorite of mine. Dragon Rage or Earthquake are also ones of mine as well.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Psychic is my absolute favourite, but I voted for Ice Beam. I like Psychic because it's got an awesome battle graphic and if you're lucky you can lower your target's special defense and make it a more effective move the second time around.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • If I had to pick from all of those, then it would be Thunderbolt, but I prefer something fire, fighting, or dragon, such as Dragonbreath.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Thunder bolt cuz I use electric pokemon a lot so I attend to like electric moves as well. ;]

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
  • out of these, I'd say earthquake. the only problem is that in double battles it hurts my partner =(

Back