• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon Type [Complete Poll]

What's your favourite type?

• Bug

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Dark

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Dragon

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Ground

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Ice

• Normal

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Poison

• Electric

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Psychic

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Fighting

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Fire

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Water

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Steel

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Flying

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Ghost

• Grass

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    When it comes to just the types alone, I think my favorite would be Psychic. However, there are very few Physic Pokemon that I actually like. (I think Mew and Espeon are the only ones.)

When it comes to the Pokemon though, I tend to like a lot more Fire-type Pokemon than any other, I think, so I just voted Fire.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Fire and ice, fire mostly because it was my favourite when I was younger and ice because I think the attacks are cool.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    I like psychic types better. Even though my avvie shows a roselia, I like psychic types because I don't know why.... They are just so cool.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    My favorite type is Psychic. Three of my five favorite Pokemon (Jynx, Slowbro and Exeggutor) are all Psychic-types. Water is a close second though.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    My favorite type would be Fire and Electric, both because they include some of my favorite Pokémon, (Houdoom, Cyndaquil, Electivire, and Pichu just to name a few) and because they have some very favorable moves.

Back