• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Poketch app?

rennir

Dragon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    The app for chaining! I love that thing to death. I don't know how I would chain without it xD The daycare app is really useful too. It used to be you had to look for the old guy to be in a different position but now it's much less ambiguous.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I generally used the day-care application since I spent the majority of my time completing the National Dex or breeding for Egg Moves.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Digital clock was my favorite, Could just look below and bam there was the time xD

Years
    The two most useful Pokétch apps were definitely the digital clock and the step counter. The digital clock was handy for, obviously, telling the time. The step counter was great for when I was riding up and down through Solaceon and the surrounding routes and trying to hatch eggs.

Back