• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pseudo Ledgendary

• Dragonite

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Salamence

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Metagross

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    This thred to post you favourite Pseudo Ledgendary.

Mine is Tyranitar nuff said.

Last edited:

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Dragonite. ^_^ The only ones I even knew existed were Dragonite, Tyranitar and Metagross. xD The other three I had no idea about. I'm not really up on all my Pokemon.

Years
    Vote for Tyranitar, because Dragonite is too fat, Salamence is a Dragonite clone, and i don't like Garchomp's cry. And Metagross is just weird.

Yes, i know i fail at finding reasons why i like Tyranitar more than the others, so i better should have just said sth like "tar is my fav out of these", but that would be a way too short post =D

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
    Metagross because it's the only one without that hard to see white border. But with seriousness Metagross is my favourite of the three. Steel Pokemon have always been some of my favourites and when coupled with Psychic, it just makes a great Pokemon. Metagross is the only one that doesn't follow the Dragon theme so that is a seller too. I know Tyranitar isn't a Dragon type but he does look like a Dragon.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    It's a close call between Tyranitar and Metagross for me. Tyranitar is insanely badass, but his typing isn't all that helpful. Metagross just looks awesome and has a cool typing, but his movepool is somewhat limited. XD

In the end, I vote Metagross though. XD

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Don't you DARE bring that up again.

I'm voting Dragonite because it's the original pseudo. And I am very attached to my Lv 100 Dragonite that I've had since *checks* December 21, 2007. It wasn't Lv 100 then, of course.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Although I have a bias to awesome Steel type pokemon, I would have to say that Tyranitar is my favorite of the pseudo legendaries. The only stupid thing is that in G/S/C, it was available near the end of the game.

Years
    It's difficult to choose from Tyranitar and Dragonite,but in the end I chose Tyranitar. I just think his design beats Dragonite's in my opinion.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    My favorite would be Salamence because i have actually used it before as part of my pokemon party and it was useful. It also looks the best out of the other ones.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    Although I have a bias to awesome Steel type pokemon, I would have to say that Tyranitar is my favorite of the pseudo legendaries. The only stupid thing is that in G/S/C, it was available near the end of the game.

I agree you should be able to get Larvitar after you beat the last gym or something but thats what i would do if i created the game.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Its garchomp and metagross for me.

I guess that I favour Garchomp a little more.... So vote goes to G-chomp! XD
    (Although I know that its a pokemon which many doesn't like due to its awesome stats. But I <3 it! XD)

Back