• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite resident evil?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
  • What's your favourite resident evil game?
    I have played all of them except Code Veronica, 2 and 0. I might of missed some other's but oh well.
    My favourite is probably Resident Evil 1 Remake. It's quite fun and still leaves the effect the first one left on you but with improved graphics. So what is your favourite?

crikey26

Ownage Master
    Years
  • My fav is 4 because of all the different ways u can kill the monsters and the story is pretty good as well. The graphic are good as well but not as good as umbrella cronicles

Years
  • What's your favourite resident evil game?
    I have played all of them except Code Veronica, 2 and 0. I might of missed some other's but oh well.
    My favourite is probably Resident Evil 1 Remake. It's quite fun and still leaves the effect the first one left on you but with improved graphics. So what is your favourite?
    You have to get Zero, Two, and Code: Veronica X (do not bother getting the original Code: Veronica. X has scenes that are not in the original). They are some of the best games from the series. You can find used copies at your local game store for cheap prices now.

Anyway, my favorite Resident Evil game is Zero. The story is good, it stars Billy and Rebecca (two of my favorite Resident Evil characters), looks great graphically, and has a fun gameplay system (being able to control two characters with different abilities is sweet. The AI could have been better, though). Following it would be (in order) RE2, REC:V X, REmake, RE3, and RE Umbrella Chronicles.

crikey26 said:
    My fav is 4 because of all the different ways u can kill the monsters and the story is pretty good as well. The graphic are good as well but not as good as umbrella cronicles
    That made me laugh. RE4 has to have one of the worst storylines I have ever seen in a video game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    the original remake version. Nothing is as intense as that creepy house and those camera angles that make it so the zombies just POP out

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • I played dem all beat dem all & I will rank dem all in my opinion
    1. Resident Evil
    2. Resident Evil 3
    3. Resident Evil 4
    4. Resident Evil 2
    5. Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeites, RE4 maybe fun but the Resident Evil remake for GCN has certainly been my favorite. It has single handedly brought back some scary memories WHILE scaring me. XD

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I would have to say resident evil 3 for ps2, then the following resident evil for wii. ^_^

Back