• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Rotom Form? xD

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
Years
  • What is your favourite? Frost Rotom? Fan Rotom? Heat Rotom? Mow Rotom? Or Wash Rotom?

Mines Mow Rotom, because it looks like it's gonna kick ass. What's yours? :3

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I've ever since watching the anime episode "Get Your Rotom Running!" frost Rotom has to be my favourite because of the humour in that episode, nothing else. The reason I only base it off that is because I never have had a Rotom in my Pokemon team, never mind battling with it. Besides, it looks like a fridge! FOOD! And now, I am hungry.

Years
  • I'm torn between Lawn Mower and Original form. Leaf form looks the best, but there still is something to be said to the first form you find it in, and that it has a Legendary Pokemon intro!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Heat Rotom for me. It has the best Pokeathlon stats among the Rotom forms and it also has the best special move.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • My favorite form would have to be Mow Rotom. The way it was designed made me assumed that it would go on a rampage and take every thing down.

Well, it totally beats the rest of Rotom's other forms. I like Spin Rotom, though. Heat Rotom looked just ridiculous with its pincer-like arms.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • One thing I don't get about the changes to Rotom this Gen is that, won't Fan Rotom be a part Flying type, WITH Levitate?! Makes no sense!! XD He now has a double resistance to Ground type attacks! Hurray! :D

Well, mine is the Washer Rotom, I wouldn't have to do the laundry anymore!! :D

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I like Frost Rotom the best.
    Cause refridgerators are cool (no pun intended XD)

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Frost Rotom FTW!

I mean I wouldn't mind a walking/floating refrigerator.
    =D

Pan

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Wash Rotom because it's really the most uselessly existent one.

Ayselipera

I don't even like Rotom or any of its forms, but I guess I'll go with Spin Rotom or maybe Frost Rotom. Seeing as those would be the most useful for me in real life. Mow Rotom has one of the more interesting type match ups though.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Fan Rotom. One of the reasons is due to its Air Slash having a higher accuracy than the other Rotom forms' "signature" moves.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Original, "Ahhhh! A common household appliance!"

Back