• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Season of Pokemon

WintressForever

Ice Pokemon Lover
    Years
    What's your favourite season of episodes in the POkemon anime? For me I'd either go for Indigo League, Advanced Battle, Battle Frontier or Diamond and Pearl. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I liked the Kanto/Indigo, Orange Islands, Johto/Master Quest, Houen/AG, Battle Frontier, Shinou/Diamond and Pearl(when I get to watch enough episodes).

Pretty much I liked all the seasons, but I didn't get to watch too much of Johto Journeys or Johto League Champions.

So yeah, there you go. ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I really enjoyed the Johto seasons. That's probably 'cause I liked the Johto games the best ^_^;

Years
    Been done, but I'll let it go.

Second season Kanto/OI, with all the good plot/good writing/status quo shake-ups! Mewtwo! Indigo! Brock leaving!

Can't lose.

Back