• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

::Favourite Season~

Favourite Season?[multiple choice]

• Summer

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Autumn

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Spring

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • None ;p

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • All~

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Don't care...

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • I've discovered that when presented with this question, I tend to answer with whatever season it is at the time. So I guess I find so many good things in each season individually that it causes me to enjoy them all equally. :3 Of course, being a kid, summer vacation kind of helps that season sit a little closer towards the top of my list. XD

~Kelsey

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • Summer. Why, my birthday is on there. I also like winter because these little brats like to think they're tough and throw rocks in my room. i would attack them, but they're only like 5-8 and I'm 13.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I chose all since I have no one favorite. I love all the seasons since they all have more good than bad sides <333333

Years
  • 1) Summer - No school, good weather(although its sometimes a little too hot), and fun.
    2) Winter - Holidays, and Cold. Yayz.
    3) Spring - Eh, Everything looks pretty, and it's warm, but -usually- not hot.

X) Autumn - nothing good about it... well, not here. Unstable temperatures, dead looking trees, School. I hate it.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • My two favorites are summer and autumn.

Summer because there's no school (*sock'd*) and you get to go swimming but I prefer autumn more because the bugs are no longer around and the weather gets cool but not too cold.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Hmmm.... I dont really mind the seasons. I just dont like Winter because its too cold but we never get snow here so its quite boring and cold... so I'll vote all the ones apart from Winter.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Summer if definitely my favorite season. There's no school, it's nice and warm (somtimes too warm, though), and my birthday is in the summer. It's a pretty nice time of year for me. =D

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    It's summer for me because it's warm and my birthday is during that season. I also like autumn too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back