• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Golly, this thread sure would benefit from a poll format so we could determine the most popular leader at a glance.

I'll go with ... Roark.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Fantina! Her charisma shows brightly from the dialogue GameFreak has given her, and you get to see her outside of the gym whereas not many Gym Leaders come out of their gym even at all. Fantina just has a very interesting personality and it suits the city her gym is located in, and everything. Her hair is wacky but it's unique, and her dress is just lovely! @w@

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Candice, so badass that she wont let you save the world without beating her.

Years
  • My favorite from Sinnoh has to be Falkner or Flint from the elite 4 because they both just look cool and were fun to fight, especially his electivire

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Fantina and Candice, basically Fantina because she is a coordinator and her skills are absolutely cool, and Candice because she's an absolute powerhouse in ice-types. :D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Crasher Wake. he is the triple king in song, wrestling, and water! :) I was as-kicked by him in our first battle. Never expected a Gyarados there.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Hard to choose but I'll say Gardenia, just cuz she's a good sport and grass-types rock. Haha rock. sorry. had a moment there.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • I like Candice the best. She's just super duper Kawaii <3. Also Volkner. He seems cool. Otherwise CANDY <33

BryGuy Shinigami

Psychic Pokemon Prophet
    Years
  • Female: Candice cause she is ice cool lol.
    Male: Volkner cause he is handsome (no homo) and his Pokemon are tough and fun, plus he reminds me of a younger Surge (blonde hair, service in the Armed Forces, electric type, etc.)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I have two favourites - Gardenia and Volkner.

Gardenia: Nature loving just like Erica. Also her Pokémon moves compose cool combination.

Volkner: He has Electric-type Pokémon and they are really strong Pokémon.

Years
  • I like Fantina cos she inspired me to get a Drifblim.

Maylene is cool too cos she inspired me to train a Lucario.

And maybe also Gardenia because of Roserade.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    My two favorites are Gardenia and Candice.
    Gardenia because I like her Pokemon.
    Candice because I like her gym.

8)

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Volkner is cool, close 2nd to Candice. I don't know why..maybe because I just enjoyed facing her Ice Pokemon?

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Byron because "I LOVE BASTIODON!" never got old.

Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • On my first playthrough on Diamond, I really liked facing Volkner. His gym was rather interesting..

Back