• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite song in the Pokemon Anime?

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Just wondering, do you have any favourite songs in the anime?
    Theme songs or endings?
    English or Japanese?

Mine is Together2008 from D/P second theme song. :D

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    I'll always like the opening for the original show but I don't really like any of the other songs because my cousin and younger brother sang them to the point of annoyance.

Years
    My faviorite is "I'm on the road to Viridian city" I usually listen to it when I walk or run home haha .... don't tell me it's just me that does this? , if not that the first Pokemon theme song and Pokemon Johto ...

Alec_

Years
    The Pokemon Diamond and Pearl TV Series Opening Theme Song. I think the lyrics are great. The beat the tone. It's pretty awesome. I usually listen to it everytime :3. I just admire the lyrics. and the message of the song.

~Fairytales.

Jmath

*blank*
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    The Pokemon Diamond and Pearl TV Series Opening Theme Song. I think the lyrics are great. The beat the tone. It's pretty awesome. I usually listen to it everytime :3. I just admire the lyrics. and the message of the song.

~Fairytales.
    The dub or the Japanese opening? If it's the dub one I have to commend you on being one of the few people who actually like the song. (me included :P)

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Unbeatable is everything about a pokemon trainer in a nutshell.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Together 2008 sounds a little better than it's predecessor, but still so-so in my opinion.

For the Japanese songs I like the Battle Frontier opening.
    As for English. My choice would be "This dream", the opening of Pokemon Advanced Challenge. To bad a full version never existed.

Years
    I love every Pokemon music and song, infact I like to classify Pokemon as an artist :D
    And yet, Unbeatable has got to be the very best.
    I'll place Believe In Me second and also a few honorable mentions:
    First, second, third theme songs, Viridian City, You & Me and Pokemon, 2B A Master, and for me the greatest music is Lugia's Song.
    ;)

Back