• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Soundtrack?

blue

gucci
    Years
    So I think it's fair to say that Pokémon Sun & Moon has a variety of different soundtracks which to me stand out collectively as some of the best in the franchise, but which track is your favourite? Feel free to link the track as a video if you wish!

Although it's hard to pick just one, I can't say enough about how good the Elite four theme is for having such an intense build up which is perfect for that kind of battle.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Well there are plenty of tracks that I loved, the elite four included but the encounter theme for Guzma really stands out to me.

Also there's a track that plays that sounds like it came straight out of Titanic but I don't know what it's called. I really loved that one too.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I keep thinking that there's bits of older tracks in some of Sun/Moon's music. Stuff like the wild Pokemon theme, the Team Skull grunt battle theme, the E4 theme, etc. The Champion battle obviously does too but

There's a lot of good stuff in the Sun/Moon soundtrack

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    It's solid. I still prefer Gen 4 and 5's OST, but Lusamine's battle theme (first) is hauntingly beautiful and easily my favorite track in the game. (Gives me Xenosaga vibes for some reason)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    It's solid. I still prefer Gen 4 and 5's OST, but Lusamine's battle theme (first) is hauntingly beautiful and easily my favorite track in the game. (Gives me Xenosaga vibes for some reason)
    There's bits and pieces of it that make me think of some stuff from Episode 2

but I feel like there's some other series'/game's that it more closely resembles

tho knowing me I just might be imagining this other thing again

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    So far my favorite has to be Hau's battle theme. The funky guitar in the beginning definitely makes it even more amazing. Once I hear a few others I'll probably pop back in and add more to the list 8)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    There was just something about the champion battle music for your bout against Kukui that got me turning the sound way up.

Or maybe it was because the adrenaline was pumping. Who knows?

Years
    I really can't pick a favourite but right now there's loads of route music that I absolutely love and strangely, it feels nostalgic despite the fact that the games have only been out for a few weeks.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018

Idk what it is about this one specifically, but it really stood out to me and just screamed, "Alola." Probably because I was so raw from those ending credit feels :(

Back