• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Spin-Off Series

Favourite Spin-Off

• Pokemon Puzzle Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Dash

• Pokemon Trozei

• Pokemon Battle & Get Typing DS

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
  • Pinball. loved the fact you could actually catch pokemon. my favourite pinball game incidently.

Mystery dungeon coems second place.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I really enjoyed Mystery Dungeon but Ranger Shadow Of Almia was one of my favourites, overall I preferred Mystery Dungeon.

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
    Years
  • I have a massive nostalgic affection for Pokemon Pinball. I believe it's the only game I've ever played on a ROM (well, not my ROM, but our babysitter's son's ROM) and I was transfixed by how one could play Game Boy games on a computer. Even still, playing it was amazing to me when I was a 10-year-old, and thinking about it only brings back positive memories. A close second place would be Pokemon Snap, only for the fact that it's one of the few games that I've actually completed 100%.
    Snap.i have so many memories with that game and still play it sometimes- if i could vote twce.......lol

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Pokemon Colosseum/XD, Stadium, and the PMD. Pinball Ruby and Sapphire were pretty amazing, too. Colosseum takes the cake, bakes it, and eats it like a Munchlax, though. <3

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Yay, Colosseum and XD are together so I can vote for both of them! :D
    I also love Mystery Dungeon but those 2 games totally rocks so I voted for them.
    Mentioned games have something what the main games are missing...
    Concept of Shadow Pokémon and concept of being Pokémon are things I love the most on Pokémon games.
    And Wes is totally the best playable character ever created.

Years
  • Mystery Dungeon. The Mystery Dungeon series is actually what got me into Pokemon. Not R/B/Y or G/S/C, but freaking Mystery Dungeon. When I first heard about Red/Blue Rescue Team, I fell in love the idea you were the Pokemon, instead of just controlling it. Thing is, I wasn't really interested in Pokemon games (though I loved the show) until Mystery Dungeon came around. The best thing about MD is the stories, in my opinion. I love how involved you are in them, and I can play the games over and over again without getting tired of it. Sucks that I lost my EoT version. ...Definitely going to have to pick up EoS some time.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Mystery Dungeon is definitely my favorite. I haven't finished any of them yet but they're really fun and have a great concept.

Years
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon got my vote, I really haven't played many other spinoffs though, so I would have to try those out. I have played ranger, trozei, mystery dungeon, and battle revolution. I liked Mystery Dungeon the best.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Mystery Dungeon. It was a break from the usual Pokemon storyline, I still want a BW one. ;__;

Cazzef

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I have only played mystery dungeon red rescue team, first 2 rangers, Colosseum and Pokemon Rumble Blast. PRB to me stood out, I know many people say its repetitive but I don't really mind it. It was also something new and I found it enjoyable, I don't think it (the series) will go any further though.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I have only played mystery dungeon red rescue team, first 2 rangers, Colosseum and Pokemon Rumble Blast. PRB to me stood out, I know many people say its repetitive but I don't really mind it. It was also something new and I found it enjoyable, I don't think it (the series) will go any further though.

I have yet to play PBR, especially the new one in the 3DS, but I am guessing from the looks of it that it is an awesome game!

pumpkinpie5

Veteran Legendary Collecter
    Years
  • I say Mystery Dungeon because of its soundtrack, storyline, and its overall masterpiece.
    Rumble is second because it has some of my favorite battling and it is possible to "Catch 'em all"

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Erm... I say it's a tie between PMD and Rangers for me. I just couldn't decide which one is better :/

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Colosseum/XD for me, I dunno why but I just ended up loving the Shadow Pokemon so freaking much in those games.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Among the PBR, I like Shadows of Almia the most. Since it has the greatest story, a better quality of antagonists, a longer storyline. Pokemon Ranger 1 is too hard, especially the part where you need to battle the four dragons. Urrghh.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon is my favorite spin-off! <3 There's just so much depth in the story line, add that with the emotion they put into the game - especially the tearful endings - just makes it one of the more appealing and exciting spin-offs in my opinion. I don't know how else to describe how much I love these games, but I really, really hope Nintendo makes another PMD game.

After that would be the Ranger, and then Rumble. also PokéPark, which I think should've been on the poll too :I

Trozei was by far the worst Pokémon game ever, in my opinion, and the only Pokémon game I have ever hated. :(

Last edited:
    Back