• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Favourite Starter?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    I just got Pokemon: Shield for Christmas. I just beat reached (not beat) the 4th Gym. I'm currently grinding for Eevees. Anyway... What's your starter? Mine is Sobble. Someone traded me a Level 1 Scorbunny and I have leveled it up to 29, and evolved it once.

Edit:
    I don't usually evolve my starters, by the way. It's not as good for battling, but I don't really mind. If I was a trainer in real life, I'd do the same. They would just feel more like a best friend.

Last edited:

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
    I just got Pokemon: Shield for Christmas. I just beat reached (not beat) the 4th Gym. I'm currently grinding for Eevees. Anyway... What's your starter? Mine is Sobble. Someone traded me a Level 1 Scorbunny and I have leveled it up to 29, and evolved it once.

I choose Sobble because I fancied Inteleon but overall I prefer Scorbunny. It is very seldom that I evolve my starter in a game so this was a saucy change in pace. Good luck on your fourth gym!

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    If we're talking about first forms only...probably gotta be Scorbunny, honestly. (Which is ironic, because its final form is my least favorite.) It's so cute how it always hops, and I don't know - there's just something about its design I really like. (It probably helps that it looks kinda like Victini, which was my favorite Pokemon for a while.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2020
    Scorbunny is def my fave, both as a base form and as an evolutionary line! Scorbunny itself is adorable and pyro ball is a ridiculously powerful move.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Soble. It's quirky appearance won me over in a heartbeat 💕

BUUUUUTTTT. Once it evolves, it's variation of moves that came in were another thing I cherished about it.

Back