• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite thing to do in the summer?

What is you favourite thing to do in the summer?

• Stay home/inside

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Go outside and hang with friends(or do whatever)

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Visit a diffrent state

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Visit a diffrent country(Europe, Australia ect.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(anything else you like to do that I didn't mention)

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    In the summer I just like to chill with my friends and do fun stuff like going to the beach or to some insane place. Last year, however, I was not what one would call the "social butterfly." I stayed locked in my room for the whole summer. Luckilly, that will change as of tomorrow, my first day of vacation =]]

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    but at least I have my grandparent's lakehouse to visit. It's really fun around the 4th of July because there's a big fireworks show at the lake, and everyone goes out to watch it on their boats and stuff. I can't wait~
    Oh wow! I thought I was the only one!
    Only the house isn't lake side, it's on the opposite side of the road. The houses across the road are lakeside. It's the mountains so there's lots of room and woods. I love it.
    And that's why I like the 4th of July better than Christmas.

Well anyway, I spend my summer on my property. I go on the computer mostly, but I go out and play basketball/pick weeds. Sometimes I go shopping.

I go on vacation either to the mountains or to the beach, my aunt and uncle have a place down Long Beach Island NJ, the next block over from a very bright amusement park. I love it there.

Back