• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite trainer class?

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
  • So, ye laddies, what be yer favourite class of fine chaps when ye play the games of portable monstrosities?

Me very own favourite and pride is most likely me and me own kin, the HIKERS! BUT, what about ye laddies? What be yer favorite o' the bunch, and why?

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Mine would probably be Professor, because they have loads of knowledge :o.
    Second would be Campers, because camping is fun :D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Those hikers sure stand out unlike 'em other trainers! I myself prefer hikers 'cause I can relate to their Pokémon, ya get what I'm sayin'? Me determination is rock solid, lad.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    So, ye laddies, what be yer favourite class of fine chaps when ye play the games of portable monstrosities?

Me very own favourite and pride is most likely me and me own kin, the HIKERS! BUT, what about ye laddies? What be yer favorite o' the bunch, and why?

Ye laddie, no doubt about that there. HIKERS! We be ye best.

Years
  • Ho ho ho, we hikers are a feisty bunch. We just got that connection to nature, that none of them other laddies do,
    ye catch me drift? I'd like to see one of them fancy city kids try to hike up big 'ol Mount Silver, Ho ho ho.

Hiker Parry

More humid than I expected...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    Hey dere laddie, why would we brave the Water Gym when we could face the ultimate gym leader, BROCK?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Ho ho ho us hikers certainly like to party hard at Mt. Chimney and talk to young children at the ferris wheel. We can hike Ridge Mountain in 5 minutes ho ho ho it'll take them city folk' 10 years ho ho ho, ye get my drift'?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Ace Trainers the best. They use a variety of Pokemon and are more of a challenge compared to other CPUs (other than Gym Leaders/E4/Frontier Brains).

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • It looks like this belongs in Pokémon Gaming Central.

Also sock puppeting is not allowed, Hiker Parry.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Yeah, I realized the mistake as soon as I posted it, but nothing like flexing your mod muscles and using STRENGTH to move threads, eh? :)

Also, I registered account "Hiker Parry" in order to have a "permanent" hiker in the amaaaazing "Hot and humid" group, and while logged onto that I replied to Fire Wolf. If anything else I'd classify me posting here with another account as an honest mistake at worst, as I can't really see what's so different between user Opposite Day and user Hiker Perry posting the exact same sentence :s

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I like Hikers the best, because I can always make short work of them - so they're fantastic for level grinding, especially for my Grass and Water Pokemon. I also like Ace Trainers and Bird Keepers.

I can't stand Pokefans though.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Dear god, the first several posts here have raped my mind. D8

Me? I'm a fan of Super Nerds/Scientists. Poison and Electric have both stood as my favorite type at some point or another, and they usually have subtly funny dialogue. XD

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • My favourite classes to battle are Lass, Ace Trainer, Skier, Boarder and any of the evil organisations. I particularly dislike Hikers and Fishermen.

I usually choose the Ace Trainer (like almost everyone else) for the Union Room though.

Back