• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite type of soft drink

Fav Soft drink

• Creaming soda

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Coke-all types

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Fanta-Raspberry

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Fanta-orange

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Solo-lemonade

• Pepsi

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Pepsi Max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunkist

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Lemonade

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Solo-lime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cherry Coke

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Pepsi-Light

• Mountain Dew

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Other

Votes: 24 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    What, no Dr. Pepper? Ah well... Australia's loss, then. :P

I went with Cream Soda. Jones Cream Soda to be more precise.

Years
    I prefer orange soda. Sunkist is my personal favorite -- orange and caffeinated! Not sure how much caffeine it has, though... Fanta would come next, although it does taste better in Germany than the US, in my opinion. But, in most cases, orange soda is orange soda. :P After that, I'd say strawberry soda of any kind. 7UP is also good, the best of the lemon-lime sodas.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I go with Mountain Jew Dew. I love the taste and color of it. It takes out my thirstiness. And also Dr. Pepper is the best. I can't finish my week without drinking Dr. Pepper.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Coke is my favorite. I'm pretty addicted to it in all honesty. It's probably not too good for me ^_^;;

Praise to that post. I am very addicted to Coke as well, and I pig out when I'm with my Grandparents and my mom isn't ther. :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Where is Mother? good energy drink! I accidentally voted for Fanta- Raspberry mainly because of the Frozen Fanta Raspberry at McDonalds! MOTHER is the best energy drink ever, but it up!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Diet Coke for me 8D
    It doesn't take away my thirst, it's not good for my teeth and I drink too much of it. But, my goodness it sure is tasty ^_________^

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Cherry Coke has my vote all the way. Hands down.

Usually when I don't have that I tend to drink off-brand sodas consisting of grape, orange and fruit punch. I also like drinking sprite because I get alot of headaches and it helps a little.

I'll drink any kind of coke product, even regular coke. I don't know why, I guess I've just grown to prefer coke products better than pepsi. My dad's always getting after me when I drink his diet coke. XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'd have to say its a tie between mountain dew, Dr. Pepper, and sunkist.
    It just has so much flavor in it, and i just love orange soda.Mountain dew is delicious, but it has a nasty side affect of completely removing your bowels. Dr. Pepper, well, i'm pretty sure everyone knows why.
    but i usually stay away from soft drinks now, because they can eat the rust of a nail.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Vault without a doubt, it's the perfect drink, soda and energy all rolled into one beverage of awesomeness!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Meh, soda is really bad for you, especially for soccer players like me during pre-season. It's got to be like, the worst lol.

So I don't really drink soda all that often, maybe one a month? (MAYBE)

But God, if there is one soda I had to choose it would definitely be a Jones' Soda Co. soda. ARG! Those are the BEST!!!!!<3333 Too bad I rarely ever get to drink them. ;___; *dies*

-Neko

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    You have two Fanta flavors on the poll but you skipped over Rootbeer?
    Rootbeer for me, but only A&W. I seriously get a high from that stuff.

Pepsi too, when I cant take getting high though. Although I dont drink much softdrinks becuase my mom has a strict house-wide diet going on.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Pepsi is my preferred soft drink. I would say Coke, but my body simply rejects it. ;/ I'm perfectly content with Pepsi, so I don't mind it. Although I don't drink it a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back