• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Video Game Developers?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • Who are your favourite video game developers, and why? It can be anyone - from Nintendo, to Sony, to Square-Enix, to Namco Bandai, etc, etc. Just remember this thread is talking about people. Not actual companies. ^^

TY

There's only one person i could think of: Randy Pitchford (Gearbox Software).

He announced that they werent done with Borderlands 2 DLC's and the extra slots for ammo and inventory. Also (since i "stalk" him on Twitter) he gives away free SHIFT codes for the almighty Golden Chest in BL2 very often.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Shigeru Miyamoto. He's a producer and designer for Nintendo. Without him, games like Donkey Kong and Super Mario Bros. wouldn't have been the same. Keiji Inafune is my favorite, too. He contributed a lot to the development of Mega Man, one of my favorite video game series. Junichi Masuda of Game Freak and Patrice Désilets (one of the creators of Assassin's Creed) are also my favorite.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Hideo Kojima, cause Metal gear, and well, he's bonkers.
    Masahiro Sakurai, cause he gave us Kirby, Smash Bros and Kid Icarus Uprising, he's a fun developer, although has a bit of a short temper.
    Yoshinori Ono, not because of the games though, (I don't play Street Fighter), but because he's hilarious and quite a determinator, despite Capcom's treatment of the guy.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I have to agree with SolarAbusoru here and go with Masahiro Sakurai. The game's he's developed are among my favorite, which automatically earns him my attention. His ideas are usually of great value and I've enjoyed a ton of his creations. Specifically Super Smash Bros, as it's a game that I can pull out on any day of the week and play for a few hours to kill boredom. A game like that is a huge success in my opinion, and he pulled it off wonderfully.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Nobuo Uematsu : just listen at some FF music he made and you'll agree. Best music composer ever.

Back