• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

February 14th

Years
    I kinda like how appropriate my current avatar is for an occasion like this. Because well, it's all about love.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    On the note of Valentines, this is what one of my friends did to his girlfriend today. Ideas to give to your significant other ? xD
    February 14th

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Go back home... eat chocolate... and download anime while my laptop is near a good internet connection.

I'm single and I don't care.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    My fiance and I woke up at 5am, went to get donuts, went to the park to watch the sun rise while eating said donuts, and playing Pokemon. Simple but very fun. x3 Later we went with my family to get pizza for dinner and we (well, he did, I wasn't feeling well) got a lot of work done on our house, soo. Amazing day. ^^

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I'm in a relationship, but as his parents are moving, [h]e spent the day helping them take stuff out of their shed and yard (in four feet of snow) and getting it all moved to the new house. We cuddled, watched Mean Girls before taking a nap in the afternoon. Then we played the card game "Golf". He won. I was in first for most of the game, but then it pooped on me hard so I came in third :pink_frown:

Might go to Owen Sound, ON or Collingwood, ON today to get Majora's Mask 3D ☺ Maybe...

Back