• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Feebas/Milotic Bragging

Do you have Feebas?

• Total voters

shinyursaring

Message me to play Halo 3.
Years
  • This is a thread to say weather or not you have that elusive Feebas.

For those who don't know, you can only catch Feebas on 6 game tile in the whole game!!! Its available on Route 119 and the tiles are random water tiles (fish to get it).

You can also brag about a Milotic (just as hard to get, you need maxed beauty to evolve Feebas).

I recently caught a Feebas and am going to work on Milotic.

EDIT

I finally evolved my Feebas into a Milotic. I used Indigo blocks made from Pinap and Kelpsy berries. See, no need for rare berries (Bluk and Ganlon). I'm so happy!

Last edited:

DragonType

The Roller Coaster Enthusiast
    Years
  • I have caught a Febas before, and I'm trying to breed it so I can have a lower leveld molitc.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I have 4 Milotic. :> I can trade it to other "less experienced" trainers who think Milotic's soooo rare and get something nice in return. It's quite easy to get Milotic; spam some Pamtre / Wiki Berry PokeBlocks onto it and you're good to go. :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I have 4 Milotic. :> I can trade it to other "less experienced" trainers who think Milotic's soooo rare and get something nice in return. It's quite easy to get Milotic; spam some Pamtre / Wiki Berry PokeBlocks onto it and you're good to go. :D
    Scam artist.

I have a Shiny Milotic, hohoho, but nah, I got it in a trade a long time ago. Good times. (Hey, I get to do option four) Otherwise, no, I haven't actually taken that time to find the elusive Feebas. Although, one day, I would indeed like to get a Feebas to call my own and go through that trial 'n' error.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I caught Feebas on my 23rd tile. I have bred Feebas for Bold Nature and then bred for perfect IVs in HP, Def, and SAtk. I now have a handful of strong Milotic, one of which has been a great help in the Battle Frontier. If you cannot see the value of Feebas, you are really missing out on a great Pokemon in Milotic.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • I caught Feebas on my 23rd tile. I have bred Feebas for Bold Nature and then bred for perfect IVs in HP, Def, and SAtk. I now have a handful of strong Milotic, one of which has been a great help in the Battle Frontier. If you cannot see the value of Feebas, you are really missing out on a great Pokemon in Milotic.

You really like those Bold Milotic's eh?
    You suggested it to me too, and it completely PWNed the whole battle-tower down!
    53 wins and no defeats XD

I found it in the corner of the river, accidentally when i just stopped looking for it and were to fish a Carvanha, but found a Feebas instead!!!

I breed it directly!

BTW, anyone know if i breed a Milotic, will the offspring be a Milotic or a Feebas?
    I read somewhere that the egg always contains the lowest LEVEL-evolution, but it doesn't say anything about Pokéblock-evolution

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I don't have one either. I feel like they are too OU for my taste. it seems like everyone has one or is trying to get one. even in the series. Gym leaders, contest trainers, reg trainers, etc.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    That's just beacuse they own...
    Everyone that has a Feebas/Milotic and a Brain use them!

so everyone else that doesn't have one doesn't have a brain? I disagree. No doubt that it's a great pokemon to have, some people just like being different. That's all.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • I caught a Feebas before. Then I evolved it into a Milotic and transferred it onto Diamond. But I wish I had caught a few more before I focused on the one I caught.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    You really like those Bold Milotic's eh?
    You suggested it to me too, and it completely PWNed the whole battle-tower down!
    53 wins and no defeats XD

I found it in the corner of the river, accidentally when i just stopped looking for it and were to fish a Carvanha, but found a Feebas instead!!!

I breed it directly!

BTW, anyone know if i breed a Milotic, will the offspring be a Milotic or a Feebas?
    I read somewhere that the egg always contains the lowest LEVEL-evolution, but it doesn't say anything about Pokéblock-evolution
    It will be Feebas, as it is ALWAYS the lowest evolution, no matter how you evolve it.

And yes, Bold Milotic is a great, great Pokemon.

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
    Years
  • I caught Feebas on my 106th tile (Yes, I counted up that high) and thought I had my cousin beat, but when I told him the next day he was like "Oh, only took me two tiles, then I evolved it to Milotic." Coincidentally, that was the last Pokemon either of us needed to complete our Pokedex (Milotic I mean).

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • Feebas aint that hard to get, you just have to be patient to find one. Most of my friends seriously couldn't be bothered hunting a feebas coz they're just not patient enough =P.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I got a Milotic from the GTS cause I'm effing lazy. xD; Luckily for me, said Milotic had the Pokerus.
    It WAS caught in Hoenn though (supposedly), a bold nature and has maxed beauty so I'm going with it.

Back