• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Feebas plan

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    I know that Feebas can only be fish in 119 route, but this route is very long.
    So this is my plan, with the help from all out there, gather all the spots where the lucky ones had caught Feebas, with that information, maybe, once again, maybe, we discover a pattern in Feebas location.
    So, pass the ball, and star rolling.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • it's just patience... it doesn't take that long. It is a lot easier than finding glass helmet or glass armor back in FF2 (it's 1/64^64 for finding it back then... so consider Feebas a blessing) so it's not that big of a deal...

if you want to, record down the popular phrase in Dewford first as that phrase decides the location of the feebas tile.

Stinger

Banned
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    it's just patience... it doesn't take that long. It is a lot easier than finding glass helmet or glass armor back in FF2 (it's 1/64^64 for finding it back then... so consider Feebas a blessing) so it's not that big of a deal...

if you want to, record down the popular phrase in Dewford first as that phrase decides the location of the feebas tile.
    I don't think recording it would do any good, becaue its location also depends on your ID

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • recording the phrase is a lot better than the very original plan, which is just to record the tiles and try there (it's useless...)

best plan of all time: just do it normally without any shortcut... it's the fastest way. By the time you finished all those calculations, you already caught 5 feebas with the normal way...

another good plan: gameshark... never fails

Years
  • mendieta said:
    I know that Feebas can only be fish in 119 route, but this route is very long.
    So this is my plan, with the help from all out there, gather all the spots where the lucky ones had caught Feebas, with that information, maybe, once again, maybe, we discover a pattern in Feebas location.
    So, pass the ball, and star rolling.

If you mean in Sapphire, I just used TM Fly.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 9, 2003
    The above question

There is no definite place to catch Feebas. It is COMPLETELY random. Feebas appears in aproximately 4/400 squares of water on 119. The only way to change the tiles is to do as Frostweaver said, try to change the catch phrase in Dewford. I found it by fishing in every square 4 times until I found it. This may seem extreme but believe me, Milotic is MORE than worth it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 28, 2003
    D3th 1nc@rn@te is correct. I did the same method as him, as well, and finally I found Feebas. Just start at one end, and probably 3 or 4 times with (I prefer) the super-rod, just fish. It's not anything difficult, it just is rather time consuming. It took me about an hour and a half using that method, only though because the Feebas happened to be on the opposite side where I started on ??

But just be patient. And just another small tip, once you find the lucky Feebas hole, just keep on catching them one after another. I wouldn't stop just after you catch one in case you accidently forget the specific tile and then wind up starting all over again.

Anyways, I guess for some, Milotic would be worth the time taking to catch it, let alone evolving it, but for me I didn't really consider it to be.

~Mild_Altaria

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • there are 6 tiles i think, where feebas are found. and don't just fish in the same spot for hours, it never works. plus if you leave the route and come back, it might in the same tile as the one you fished in before. and when you do find the tile, don't move and keep fishing for a female feebas. that way, if you give the wrong pokeblocks to feebas, then you can just breed for another feebas.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yea, I think it's 6 spots

As with what everybody said, feebas is completely random.Out of all the rods to find it, super rod is best.For me, every time I went on a feebas tile, I got a feebas the first time with it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Yea, I think it's 6 spots

As with what everybody said, feebas is completely random.Out of all the rods to find it, super rod is best.For me, every time I went on a feebas tile, I got a feebas the first time with it.
    feebas's encouter-rate isn't affected by the rods... as long as you got the tile, any rods will do even the old rod

SuperSonic

Worlds Fastes Man
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 27, 2005
    Yeah its random. But i still cant find one. It's driving me insane! Everytime i dont find one is a slap in the face.

Also, dont try and find him if its raining it takes time to say its raining at the start of ever battle.

Well, I use the old rod, because you get a low level feebas so your milotic can learn a lot, you dont get to strong a pokemon that wont let you escape, and the old rod gets you either tentacool and magikarp also, whereas the super rod gets you more. '

ERRRRRRR its so hard.

Most importantly, how did they expect people to figure this out? Are there people in the area that give you clues? Kids are probably fishing in the same spot forever, not even knowing that it only appears in 6 out of 400 squares. How? How!

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • Now I know That this will offend some of you but why care for pokemon beauty? you get more of of it for just having fun But I guess Evedently to some beauty matters.Thats why we've got so many people who think their **** ugly!

Excuse my language...

SuperSonic

Worlds Fastes Man
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 27, 2005
    UmbreonxTrainerx said:
    Now I know That this will offend some of you but why care for pokemon beauty? you get more of of it for just having fun But I guess Evedently to some beauty matters.Thats why we've got so many people who think their **** ugly!

Excuse my language...

Well when feebas's beauty maxes out and you raise it a level it evolves into Milotic.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • it's because Feebas evolve only when its beauty is maxed out... not like we wanted to but we have to.

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
  • I have three milotics hard work making all the dry pokeblocks! I just used AR for codes to only fight feebas I fought one on Victory Road!

Years
  • SuperSonic said:
    Most importantly, how did they expect people to figure this out? Are there people in the area that give you clues? Kids are probably fishing in the same spot forever, not even knowing that it only appears in 6 out of 400 squares. How? How!

LOL That happened to me.

Ryleigh

http://emerald-islands.tk
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2005
    Me and my cousin were to lazy to search for Feebas so we put in codes for action replay.

Years
  • OH and by the way.. The six squares, are they all in one spot or are they all randomly spread on the whole route? o_o

Back