• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feedback on My Website = Anjoola's Website (w/ guides, sheet music, etc.)

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Hey guys, I've been running my website for a couple of years now, and I just wanted some feedback on how I'm doing.

The link:
    freewebs.com/anjoola

Any suggestions on new content? I am going to add a couple more sheet music soon, but is there anything else I should have?

Thanks, and post your comments on the shoutbox on the index page!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Very, very, very, very well done.

I'm quite impressed. Your pages are unique and have decent content, and the layout itself is pleasing.

Keep it up!

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • very very interesting I like the way you edited it with css/html you should look into buying a domain name for it if you think it is ready enough.

Ikouze

♫希望の音♫
    Years
  • you use freewebs just like me! yay~! anyways nice site! you should check mederdoods (it's not mine but it's really good!)

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • Very, very, very, very well done.

I'm quite impressed. Your pages are unique and have decent content, and the layout itself is pleasing.

Keep it up!

Thanks!

very very interesting I like the way you edited it with css/html you should look into buying a domain name for it if you think it is ready enough.

I was planning to buy a domain, but I figured it'd be too expensive.

you use freewebs just like me! yay~! anyways nice site! you should check mederdoods (it's not mine but it's really good!)

Thanks! I saw mederdoods too, it was awesome!

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • A nice layout. I like it. :) Simple and light. Although I'm not too fond of the font on the banner, but that doesn't distract too much.

And you have sheet music! 8D BIG thumbs up on that. :D!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Wow, I've stumbled onto this site before, but I'm not sure when or where.

I love how you have the sheet music, very unique, seeing as a lot of Pokemon fans are in band, etc.

I love the site, but I would love to see your layout have a Pokemon theme, and even more than that, a Pokemon, Music related theme, A Jigglypuff would be cool, and you wouldn't even need to make it so "pretty pinkish" just make sure that when people come to your site for the first time, they'll know that it's not only about Pokemon, but it's related to music too. And that might just keep them over there longer.

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • A nice layout. I like it. :) Simple and light. Although I'm not too fond of the font on the banner, but that doesn't distract too much.

And you have sheet music! 8D BIG thumbs up on that. :D!!!!

Wow, I've stumbled onto this site before, but I'm not sure when or where.

I love how you have the sheet music, very unique, seeing as a lot of Pokemon fans are in band, etc.

I love the site, but I would love to see your layout have a Pokemon theme, and even more than that, a Pokemon, Music related theme, A Jigglypuff would be cool, and you wouldn't even need to make it so "pretty pinkish" just make sure that when people come to your site for the first time, they'll know that it's not only about Pokemon, but it's related to music too. And that might just keep them over there longer.

Well, I've taken your comments into account - and I've changed my website a bit!
    I've taken off that font, and put a Pokemon on the layout. Howzit now?

Thanks everyone for this feedback!

fanh

<= Gotta eat 'em all
    Years
  • The layout looks simple and clean. I like it :D

But the CSS doesn't work in Firefox (if you're using CSS, that is), and the content box is too smalled compared to the transparent part that it's supposed to fit in, so the content is very difficult to read. I think you should fix that ;D

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • The layout looks simple and clean. I like it :D

But the CSS doesn't work in Firefox (if you're using CSS, that is), and the content box is too smalled compared to the transparent part that it's supposed to fit in, so the content is very difficult to read. I think you should fix that ;D
    Wah! CSS doesn't work! Do you mean all CSS or just a linked stylesheet?
    How small is the content box? I made it a little smaller on purpose so I wouldn't have to re-edit every single page. It is miniscule compared to the space provided?

fanh

<= Gotta eat 'em all
    Years
  • Wah! CSS doesn't work! Do you mean all CSS or just a linked stylesheet?
    How small is the content box? I made it a little smaller on purpose so I wouldn't have to re-edit every single page. It is miniscule compared to the space provided?

I think it's the linked stylesheet, since the links are all in blue with annoying underlines XD But the font works though, so I guess the CSS for the links has a problem. And yes, the content box is too small compared to the space provided, which makes the content difficult to view.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    The sites layout is very well done, although it just bites me that you are resorting to iFrames. I recommend just using SSI, and then as for your content area, have it overflow to the width/height you set it to, to emulate an iFrame's functionality.

Back