• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Female Dream Ball Anticipation Eevees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Hello, welcome to another one of my giveaways. I'm currently MM breeding for an HA eevee and decided to keep the female HA eevees for this giveaway. You will get a random Eevee, so the IVs will also be random.

Some Eevees have a zero attack IV.

Female Dream Ball Anticipation Eevees

Eevee / Female
    bold @ Anticipation
    Level 1
    IVs: 3-5 Perfect IVs
    EMs: Wish
    Female Dream Ball Anticipation Eevees

remaining: 7 of 13

As my friend list is almost full, I'd like to conduct this trade over GTS like all the cool cats.

To enter you must:
    Spoiler:

+ If you didn't get the Pokemon you asked for please check the rules and/or previous posts to see if that Pokemon was already claimed.
    + I also do not take reservations made via private messaging/visitor comments.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Hi deposited a fletchling name bird in the GTS. Im asking for a level 1 charmander

Thx

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    Could I possibly ask for the copy of your modest mareep? :) my ign is Marina~

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Dibs on Grovyle! Eeeh, I feel the need to come up with a nickname... give me a few minutes for that.

EDIT: Kizutatsu! Name him Kizutatsu!

Last edited:

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Interested in the shiny aipom ign vinny :D
    Pokemon sent!

Just wondering did you already send a shiny zorua? Because I made a post earlier and It actually got traded by someone else, so I was just curious if I should put another one up?
    Unfortunately, Zorua isn't part of the giveaway.
    But if you like, you can still pick a Pokemon from my giveaway (now listed in the first post for convenience).

Thank you.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Deposited "Bird" in the GTS, asking for a Grovyle. ^_^

IGN is Jagold. Thanks! ^^

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Deposited "Bird" in the GTS, asking for a Grovyle. ^_^

IGN is Jagold. Thanks! ^^

Grovyle has already been claimed, sorry!

Oh I'm really sorry about that! I just clicked on the random shiny tab figuring it would be the same thing haha, my bad. I'll give you a review anyways for your generosity towards other users :p

Oh, haha, thanks.
    Hopefully you can get something you want in my next giveaway, whenever that is.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Hi I posted for a charmander in the first post but I didnt recieve it yet. I didnt want to rush u but just curious if I did something wrongor not

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Hi I posted for a charmander in the first post but I didnt recieve it yet. I didnt want to rush u but just curious if I did something wrongor not

Sorry, charmander is not among the giveaway Pokemon this time around. But if there are still Pokemon left (listed within a spoiler tag in the first post) feel free to choose one.

I put one up asking for the Marill, and my IGN is Kyora, and my message is "Thanks, Death!"
    Pokemon sent!

Hello :-)

do you still have that Shiny Ralts? :-)

also when you get the fletchling will you release them? :-)

I am just wondering that is all :-D

I really want that ralts :-)
    Sorry, ralts isn't part of the giveaway. But you can still pick from the remaining Pokemon, if you want.

As for the fletchlings, I hoard them because... I just like birds. okay. haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back