• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Female Professor/Doctor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    See better name something decent not. EVERGREEN. Because that name is poopie. She will most likely carry on the tradition of being named after a type of tree.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I don't know if anyone else believes this counts, but the player's mom, Lily, from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness was a female professor...XD Lol, I know, I know, Professor Araragi is the first MAIN SERIES female Pokemon Professor.

I think it's great that we finally have a female professor. It's nice to have a change like that. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    She is looking good and young, I like her... I hope she won't given a childish personality...

Kuku-oni

WAILORD. C:
    Years
  • Pfft, finally, Nintendo!
    I bet she'll be named Prof. Yew. Just because Nintendo likes their trees.
    And lol I thought Lily sounded familiar. Yeah, she was the first game series' female professor, but not in the main games.
    So, technically, Araragi would be the third female, in general.... not bad... in fifteen years... -sweatdrop-

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I love the idea! I'm especially happy because many of us actually expressed our opinions and demands for a female professor...and it happened!

I think her name will be Willow.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I love the idea! I'm especially happy because many of us actually expressed our opinions and demands for a female professor...and it happened!

I think her name will be Willow.

I can definitely see her English name being Willow, would certainly fit. :P

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
    Years
  • Perhaps the husband of another professor?

If it were my guess, I'd say Prof.Birch. they look evenly aged. A young women like this dating some old birch or oak would be a bit disturbing

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    She looks decent. Prof. Lily sound good for us English people as well. No wonder the starters are more femenine this generation!

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Nice. I predicted it too. Now i predict that the champ will be a little kid, or an elderly person.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Finally! This generation is essentially doing what many fan projects have done for a long time (playing up dark/light) and now, introducing the long-desired female prof. She looks fiiiierce.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • W00t! Finally, a female Prof, after all that testosterone has abounded in the majority of the Pokemon labs! :) Proper recognition to the intelligence of ladies is being given at last... And she's hot to boot, just like the BW girl! She's one Prof. I'm going to actually take my time revisiting after I get my Pokabu from her (or from whatever wacky situation the game presents to me)! :D

This Gen is going to be awesome. So much innovation and rebirth... :cer_boogie:

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I love her ;)
    * She's soo prettty ;3
    * She not that old aha.
    * Her hairstyle is nice and simple
    * She has the cute chinchilla! Chiramii! <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back