• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen female starters

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    does anyone else have a female starter jw? im proud to say that in firered my charmeleon is a female^^ i nearly peed myself when i noticed. does anyone else have a girl?

Pocky

=^_^=
    Years
    I use to save the game right in front of where I pick my starter, so if I got a male pokemon, I would just restart it untill I got a female pokemon!^_^

Years
    I don't have any female starters in this generation because I didn't really care about them. However, I do have some female starters in the 4th generation so I can breed some egg moves onto them.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    yeah ive done that. but it feels special when you get a female by chance ^^

Pocky

=^_^=
    Years
    My first pokemon in Pearl was a female chimchar! she was very strong too! Sadly, I restarted my entire game for a very stupid reason...

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    My very first Treecko in ruby, for the first time playing in the 3rd gen, it was a female. :)

GOPgabe

Mr. 5-Star Trainer Card
    Years
    A female charmander, from LG, usually if I get a female I reset it and start again. It's just I prefer male pokemon exception for blissey.

Last edited:
    Years
    Female starters are actually quite hard to get. You only have a 12.5% of getting one. I have gotten one, but I prefer male.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    It's strange, I never got a female starter. It was a pain before LG and FR came out and I could get a Ditto...

Back