• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fenix's Egg Moved Trade Thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    wuold i be able to get 1 of the squirtles?

i've got gible's w/ outrage and vulpix's w/w hypnosis and energy ball for trade..

also i have too many rocks from underground.. so i dontmind parting with some heart scales if u need em..

take ur pic

Fenix

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    wuold i be able to get 1 of the squirtles?

i've got gible's w/ outrage and vulpix's w/w hypnosis and energy ball for trade..

also i have too many rocks from underground.. so i dontmind parting with some heart scales if u need em..

take ur pic

I'll take a vulpix w/ hypnosis for it. Which squirtle did you want the one with Aqua Jet or the one with Aqua Ring?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    Hello, and welcome to my egg moved trade thread where I'll have a lot of egg moved pokemon coming soon. Check out what I have and keep up with the thread having more egg moved pokemon each day and soon will work on Iv's of these egg moved pokemon later on.

Rules:

No Spamming/Flamming
    pm me trades is available
    Reasonable trades

Egg Moved Pokemon:
    (if given male gender then i'll give a male also, but tell me in advance if your giving a male or not otherwise i'll give a female to you)

Houndour's w/ Thunder Fang
    Houndour's w/ Fire Fang
    Squirtle's w/ Aqua Ring
    Squirtle's w/ Aqua Jet
    Cyndaquil's w/ Fire Blitz
    Phanpy's w/ Ice Shard
    Absol's w/ Baton Pass
    Totodile's w/ Ice Punch, DDance

Wants:

Egg Moved Pokemon male preferably
    Iv'd Pokemon
    Many Heartscales
    Ditto's: Timid, Modest, Adamant, Jolly, Bold, Calm, Mild

ahh so many i want i want them all uhh ok can i make a request for absol please i can get alot of heart scales for u if u want

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    You can't, just equip them to Pokemon you don't want.

@ Fenix - Do you have a Brave / Relaxed / Impish / Lax Squirtle w/ Aqua Ring?

tht wot i thought :) cheers mate

So whenever you'd like to trade i'm now ready with the Baton Pass Absol.

ok im waiting for u...... i got the heart scales.....
    actually lets do it tomoz got people over so i cant do it now but be ready 4 tomoz k?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    hey.. still wanna trade my vulpix for ur squirtle with aqua ring.. both female yeah?

Back