• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fenné like Fennekin but.. shup HEY!

Years
  • Hey Guys, Fenné here.
    I'm new to this site obviously and I love Pokemon (also obvious.)
    I am really interested in competitive play and hope to get some tournaments going in London, just because I haven't really heard of any recently.
    I've played pretty much every mainstream Pokemon game.
    Another thing is that I hope to make many new friends here :D
    Thanks gais :D

Years
  • Fenné... can I steal your avatar? Like, forever and ever and ever? It is so cute like you wouldn't believe. You've got fantastic taste. :P Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Check out the Battle Center for anything related to battling! It's a growing board that's becoming more and more popular with our members, plus you can learn so much about battling by being there. I'm not sure if you know what Pokemon Showdown is but that's the platform we utilize here to hold online battles, so Wi-Fi isn't needed. :D That means so many more people can participate in things and team building becomes tons easier. You can find its information thread over at the Battle Center board I linked you to; check it out. We can battle anytime as well, I'm always up for a good random match. Sadly I don't have an actual team set up so randoms are all I can really do right now. But hey, it's still fun, right? There are tournaments hosted occasionally over there as well and our Showdown server is a very active chatting platform where you can meet lots of people. A good chunk of new members visit there and end up getting quite involved in things!

Glad to hear you're such a big Pokemon fan as well, means you'll have a lot to do here. You can discuss anything related to Pokemon you'd ever want, from the trading card game to Pokemon clubs and trivia. Once you start getting involved you'll also meet a lot of cool people with interests similar to you. Have a favorite Pokemon game or anything?! :) I love love Emerald, Crystal, and Black 2/White 2. Though X and Y is looking so good too.. man, you just have to check out the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board to discuss it! There's been so much news released lately that it's hard to rip yourself away from it aieee. October is going to be a great month. <3 Do you have forum experience? Hopefully you won't feel lost here since this place is quite huge but all it takes is some time to settle into things.

See you around, Fenné! Be sure to give me a call if you need anything at all! You can also ask any forum-related questions in the Questions & Feedback board anytime.

TY

Hello there, i dont wanna steal your avatar, i like mine xD
    Though its cute and adorable

Welcome to the PokeCommunity (or PC for short) and have loads of fun :3
    Look around for forums you may like (cause there is always a forum hidden in here you like, self experience)

I havent much to add, but of you need help ask a mod (im not a mod so its prolly not a good idea to ask me anything xD) and maybe ill see you around here :3

Years
  • Aha thank-you for such a warm welcome and thank-you for all the great tips :)
    I am aware of Pokemon showdown and Pokemon Online (I prefer Online, but hey! why not play showdown :D )

I'd have to say my absolute most favorite Pokemon game is Emerald! I just love it, it stands out for me sooooo much, just the way it plays, the Pokemon designs and Blaziken is a boss aha
    I have some forum experience with various, unrelated to Pokemon things, but nonetheless I've had fun!

Again, Thank-you for such a great welcoming :)

P.S thanks for the complements on my avatar! and thank-you ShadowEcadrill also, for such an awesome welcoming!

Years
  • Hey there Fenné, and welcome to PC!

Holy cow, that is a unique username! I love it, cuz Fennekin is not only my favorite Generation VI starter, but because of the accented e, or é <3 And as Cirno said, please be sure to check out the battle center, it's our headquarters for competitive battling. ;)

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules so that you remain out of any sort of trouble and to help you not gain any infractions.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Years
  • Hello Fenne, and welcome to PC!

I like how cute your name is, and as the others said you'd definitely love PC's Battle Center section as well as the Pokemon Showdown server. I happen to be among the regulars there so I do hope you can pop by sometime. Like Cirno there, I also suck at teambuilding so a random battle is the best you can do to battle me. And of course, PC has loads of other places to check out as well.

Cirno also directed you to the Pokemon X & Y board, which is the best place for discussing the new games. Some new Pokemon were revealed last week and the discussion for them has been going wild, these games are actually going to be better than I thought and thank god I got my 3DS early.

And of course, if you need help just ask a staff member. Have fun here Fenne!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back